1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, back on topic...

True story... Today is my daughter's 6th birthday, so a couple of days ago I posted to Threeero's FB timeline letting them know that my daughter had asked for some news/reveals/pre-orders to come up for her birthday.

Pixelpiper said:
Ok, it's my daughter's 6th birthday on Monday and she's just asked me "when is Threezero going to be showing off a new figure?" She'd told me she'd like to see three new figures, but I told her not to be too greedy, so she should be happy with a preview or announcement of Hannibal, Jesse from Breaking Bad, any Walking Dead figures or something new from Game of Thrones.

On Saturday Threezero liked the comment and then last night, boom! Coincidence? Maybe.

But maybe not. ;)

I saw it on my phone last night, I think, and I really wasn't excited for it at all. Now looking at the pics on a desktop this morning, I'd say it's pretty good. I really like the clothing, and the sculpt is good, but it isn't the Jesse I'm used to seeing for most of the series. I'm not getting the 'wow' I got when I saw the Heisenberg figure, but still it makes a good companion piece. I'll have to think about it.

I like it in general - I don't like the fact that they're using the same accessory (money) from Walt -just a simple blue bag of meth would have been hundreds of times better. Also, the revolver...why no Beretta from Gale's killing?

Just two small details like this changed - and I'd be completely happy. I mean, I am gettin' it - I like it - but come on, it would be so simple to make it better...

^^^thats a good point, jesse would be better with the gun that comes with walt and walt with this gun yeah?

i like it, good enough for me considering the price is lower compared to the likes of HT's. will be cool next to Walt. will get one for sure.

DO NOT WANT! :lol

After their great Heisenberg sculpt this Jessee isn't that great. You should voice your concerns to threezero, they listen to constructive criticism.

I hope they make beanie hat and baggy pants Jesse in the future, I never liked the more serious version of the character.

After their great Heisenberg sculpt this Jessee isn't that great. You should voice your concerns to threezero, they listen to constructive criticism.

Done earlier today, including having mentioned in a follow-up reply that I'd prefer a longer-haired season 3 Jesse to go with the season 3 Walter/Heisenberg.

If they plan to do another couple of Walter/Jesse releases in the future it could all work out. For some reason it doesn't bother me as much when Game of Thrones figures don't line up in terms of seasonal costumes. ;)

I like the t-shirt though...one of my fav. Jesse moments from the show! :lol

6v8rt.gif

absolutely!!! That was a great scene. Jesse could cut the tension with a knife. Plus those green beans were awesome....with the almonds. :lol

I'll probably pose him with the hoodie up like the second picture you posted.

Same here. Perfect pose with the hoodie.

Looks a lot better then what they showed at conventions.

Miles better

hoping Walt ships soon, also Chappie. both due by end of Sept i think if no delays................. :pray:

With the leather jacket it's kind of 'meh'. With the hoodie it looks...pretty good.

For the price, I certainly won't be complaining but, like others have already said I would probably have preferred a longer haired version. Whilst the shaven head is synonymous with Walter, with Jessie it just makes him look kind of generic. When I think of the character it's the look from Season 1 & Season 2 that springs immediately to mind, not the sulking, scowling, guy with a titty lip that constantly got **** on thereafter.

Let's cool it with the bickering fellas. If someone posts a comment that you don't find appropriate somehow, please report it to the moderation team.

Anyone hoping we get a accessory kit or something like that? I would love some of the methylamine barrels, Walts money barrel, the cooling racks for the crystal blue......

That is probably the one thing I have against these figures is the lack of accessories. I would gladly pay $200 for both if they came with a few barrels, containers of the crystal blue, etc....

Wonder what was the discussion about? I have seen some hostile users from time to time but seldom in this general section. Some of them take offense when someone else likes the same thing as they do :cuckoo:

Anyhow, let know threezero what things could be better with this figure, they made some changes to their Eddard Stark in the past and with the exclusive accessory of Jon Snow, they are cool with suggestions, hopefully Jesse will be as good as Heisenberg.

Anyone hoping we get a accessory kit or something like that? I would love some of the methylamine barrels, Walts money barrel, the cooling racks for the crystal blue......

That is probably the one thing I have against these figures is the lack of accessories. I would gladly pay $200 for both if they came with a few barrels, containers of the crystal blue, etc....

I sure hope so but "accessory kits" are rarely made by the big companies no?

Even though I personally also love accessories and other items to fill out a display and potential diorama, I don't see Threezero packing in too many tertiary items with their figures and the only reason we're seeing cash with these is probably because they'd otherwise be very barebones. Clothing is something awesome to have too, but I don't think it a good idea from a future sales perspective to put extra outfits into a release - that's a large part of what differentiates one product from another.

I'm fine with how they're packing their latest figures, I just hope they're constantly pushing the quality boundaries - this release needs a tune-up to be at the same level as their GoT.

I don't think I've ever seen separate accessories kits being sold. Hot Toys usually includes them as DX releases with their figures, and I haven't seen ThreeA go into that territory as yet.

You might be able to bash something together, provided that you can find the right items on Ebay... you could also find a custom creator who'd be willing to 3D print/paint some specific items for you.

I am not sure, never really seen one before. I hope one is announced for this line though, we need some of those that I listed.

I think it would be wishful thinking. I'd be into it just like you would, first in line to grab something really cool. But it seems like an uphill battle just getting the word out about their figure releases, let alone a set of accessories for those figures. I'm not sure they'd have enough draw for stores to carry them, nor enough sales for Threezero to make them to only sell from their own store. The fact all kinds of people and companies are making customs and unlicensed stuff at rock-bottom prices, even if some of it's crap, probably puts another wet blanket on the idea.

Wolf King has a new unlicensed figure set they're debuting packed with stuff including an unfortunately scaled barrel, then there's Eleven and OneSixthKit selling some random accessories.

Back