1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Looks good hope we get some painted pics soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came to post this.

Beat me to it.

Would rep if premium.

jesse-pinkman-seriously.gif

:lol :duff

Nice!! Very glad to see that we'll be getting both Walt and Jesse.

Yes so glad I didn't pull the trigger on those horrible Mezco figures.

This is an absolute must pre-order. You can't have Walt without Jesse. Looking forward to this.

Yes!!!

I hope this series doesn't go down the same road that The Walking Dead did... scary thought.

Though the chances of seeing Jesse this year are slim. But then who thought Hot Toys would be pushing release through faster than a dose of the brown squirts.

This sculpt looks crazy good. Made me preorder Heisenberg. Better be similarly priced though. The whole reason I'm psyched for Threezero, other than how well done their product is, is because Hot Toys and Sideshow NEED competition to bring them back to Earth. With single figures now going for 250 regularly competitors need to arise or we will be seeing low end figures above 300 dollars soon.

It's still possible we'll see a pre-order in the next month with a ship date of Q4-2015, but Threezero's dance-card is definitely getting full, as I imagine in addition to all the figures they have in the pipeline, their order numbers are going up as their brand gains awareness. I'm also expecting Rick and Michonne from TWD line to bow this summer.

Last edited:

It's still possible we'll see a pre-order in the next month with a ship date of Q4-2015, but Threezero's dance-card is definitely getting full, as I imagine in addition to all the figures they have in the pipeline, their order numbers are gong up as their brand gains awareness. I'm also expecting Rick and Michonne from TWD line to bow this summer.

This all would be great. Lets hope!

Back