1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maxresdefault.jpg

Looks significantly better in those pics. Likeness even looks better than it's looked before IMO. But, he looks like a body-builder, similar to Walter being way too big. Shoes are HUGE, but I kind of dig them.

Both of them would really benefit from custom bodies, but it looks like they're on their standard size. The clothing could also be a lot tighter as the leather jacket is currently looking a little frumpy. Going to beg on Facebook to see if they'll address that before release.

Not as impressed with the portrait as the proto sculpt. But 3Z tends to come out on top with the production pieces so I'll hold out. The thing that kills it for me is the hair. Doesn't look right.

I don't know. It's okay but I don't like it as much as the Walt. The paint seems too thick on the hair I agree and plus he seems to be missing the tattoo on his right hand. Also the outfit isn't very memorable, I don't even remember him wearing it.

I'll probably grab one of these just because of the price, but I wish they'd do a season 1 version.

I'm with you there...I'll likely get this because of the price and because I've already ordered Walt. I'd hate to have Walt and no Jesse -- even though if any character can stand on his own, it's Walt. That said, this definitely doesn't scream Pinkman to me as much as Walt's initial shots made me think of that character. I'm hoping he's fixed up a bit...his head looks a bit small, and his hands large, but that can happen with proto pieces (look at Pepper Potts at the con shots.)

The best shots that represent the character best, in my opinion, are:

11894671_1182904835068676_2770905698721281170_o.jpg

11890388_1182904548402038_6308032263402402014_o.jpg

11884998_1182904681735358_8017585404594185904_o.jpg

While Walt can stand on his own, I always loved the dynamic of these two, and I'd hate to have no Jesse. I always hated when they fought on the show, as they were so good together. I really need to watch this whole show again...just so damn good.

I wish they'd just done huge deluxe versions that came with the cooking suits, and all that jazz...but I guess they're priced in a way that this will allow them to sell these guys again with the suits on. Either way, the shots above really sell the figure and likeness to me the most, so I'll likely be posing Jesse with the hoodie. I'm glad that Threezero prices these well, as it really helps when making decisions during such a packed time in collecting.

I like the t-shirt though...one of my fav. Jesse moments from the show! :lol

6v8rt.gif

I find it a bit humorous that they took his name literally and made pink the prominent color in the promo pics.

Cant wait to get this. Not a bad job for the cost.

No online special edition just like the previous release. So should be good for everyone. No more complainers.

Would be funny if they gave him a state of the art lcd screen, or those stereo speaker system he has in his house. lol

I quite like it to be honest, the price isn't exactly going to break your bank account and to ME it looks immediately like Jesse.

Back