1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the Iminime glasses just a flat piece of etched metal that you bend the sides on? At this scale, etching is an easy and extremely low-cost way to make a nice set of frames, but on a commercial figure, it's inexcusable not to include lenses, so I can understand why Threezero didn't go for the easier option.

Flat piece of etched metal bent on the sides, and expensive, essentially yes. Lol.

I was going to go with cheaper $10 version I saw a couple of pages back, but since the Iminime got such high praise, I bit on the high cost.

They also came pre-bent, so less chance for me to screw up it or be OCD about how I'd have to bend a flat one. Lol.

I was going to go with cheaper $10 version I saw a couple of pages back, but since the Iminime got such high praise, I bit on the high cost.

Iminime buys (at least many of) their accessories from the same manufacturers and suppliers, so these are more than likely exactly the same thing as the $9 (shipped) set mentioned from Kit a while back. :)

Iminime buys (at least many of) their accessories from the same manufacturers and suppliers, so these are more than likely exactly the same thing as the $9 (shipped) set mentioned from Kit a while back. :)

I wouldn't doubt it, but oh well! Lol. We're all good here. :rotfl

Is this the one still on his website? Because if so, they don't look the same to me.

I think the stock glasses would have been fine without lenses instead of the Coke bottle appearance they currently have.

Lenses usually don't work at this scale...they tend to be too thick and the sculpt below always ends up looking like this:

11c7e4949d005056b707ed.jpg

Which is how the Threezero Walt looks with the stock glasses :) .From the figures I personally own, I think that the only ones that look more or less fine are the HT Gordon SWAT glasses.

Got my figure today. Definitely happy with the sculpt in person. I'm not an avid collector, but I follow these high end figures every once in a while when they pop up on a newsfeed or something. Big fan of Breaking Bad, so I needed this one.

I picked up the iminime glasses and I have to say it makes a HUGE difference. The no lenses doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure the stock glasses are the reason why I was almost regretted this pre-order because I was going with the casual look to display. In the end though, very satisfied.

Here are 2 photos comparing the glasses. Straight from my S6. No touch ups.

STOCK GLASSES

View attachment 225149

IMINIME

View attachment 225150

Wow. What a world of difference the glasses makes!

So, these?

I don't know for a fact that these are exactly the same and from the same supplier, just that many of the accessories they sell overall are precisely the same ones available elsewhere, including Kit's page. That said, the glasses on Kit's site are similar enough to the actual prop used in the show that any differences to what Imini had for sale is immaterial. I have a pair of the silver colored ones myself which allows me to custom-color more easily.

Got my figure today. Definitely happy with the sculpt in person. I'm not an avid collector, but I follow these high end figures every once in a while when they pop up on a newsfeed or something. Big fan of Breaking Bad, so I needed this one.

I picked up the iminime glasses and I have to say it makes a HUGE difference. The no lenses doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure the stock glasses are the reason why I was almost regretted this pre-order because I was going with the casual look to display. In the end though, very satisfied.

Here are 2 photos comparing the glasses. Straight from my S6. No touch ups.

STOCK GLASSES

View attachment 225149

IMINIME

View attachment 225150
Wow, thanks for sharing. Night and day. If the stock glasses looked like that, I probably would have picked this figure up from 30 direct to do a Heisenberg to complement my Iminime figure.

So, these? 1/6 Scale Bronze Metal Glasses For Walter White Breaking Bad Kit Bash Custom Use | eBay

They're the same as Iminime? Without glass?

If so, I shall buy a pair for mine.
Not the same. Iminime's were silver, and I think a little cleaner looking. But as Pixel says, they'll probably be more than sufficient. And you can't go wrong at $10.

I don't know for a fact that these are exactly the same and from the same supplier, just that many of the accessories they sell overall are precisely the same ones available elsewhere, including Kit's page. That said, the glasses on Kit's site are similar enough to the actual prop used in the show that any differences to what Imini had for sale is immaterial. I have a pair of the silver colored ones myself which allows me to custom-color more easily.

Right, thanks. I didn't see the silver ones on onesixthkit - just the bronze ones which are the same as these.

Not the same. Iminime's were silver, and I think a little cleaner looking. But as Pixel says, they'll probably be more than sufficient. And you can't go wrong at $10.

I've found the silver ones on Ebay too, so I might grab them and paint etc, like Pixel mentioned..

Cheers, guys.

Back