1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, per the tracking site my package allegedly left San Francisco Sunday night. Not sure why it's taking more than 2 days to get to Los Angeles...

Got this guy today and I'm very, very happy with him. I"m not sure the padding is accurate, but I'm even okay with the glasses. If you don't blow up the image to 10x actual size, they're decent.

Got this guy today and I'm very, very happy with him. I"m not sure the padding is accurate, but I'm even okay with the glasses. If you don't blow up the image to 10x actual size, they're decent.

Yes, blowing your figures up until they're 10x actual size and a mole on the left cheek is obviously 3/4 of a mm out of place and then it's totally horrid always makes me wonder.

515dac34ba73f6a50592b266b945bb1e.jpg

Nice pics, might put a very light wash through the beard.

i dont see any info on my tracking number, they send me the tracking a week ago RX********CH the tracking website only say its Switzerland post, no info

i tried track-trace.com, and also no info, this in regular airmail not EMS

If you're not getting status via those tools at the post office of record, it means the package has likely not been scanned yet. In my experience with these orders passed through a freight forwarder, it's taking up to a week or more for them to get scanned after the number has been issued and up to a few days before the number even shows up on the postal system as "pre-advised."

It's been almost 4 weeks for one of my packages and it hasn't yet arrived in the destination country.

Last edited:
Here's what my tracking looks like for this figure:

16-11-2015 10:46 The item is ready for shipment CANADA
15-11-2015 04:43 The item has left the originating country
13-11-2015 19:57 The item is received by the shipper in the originating country
13-11-2015 05:51 The item is pre-advised

Shipped/Tracking email received from Threezero on November 11th.

And my 3A order from them:

14-11-2015 06:51 The item is on transport to the country of destination CANADA
12-11-2015 20:35 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
06-11-2015 06:42 The item is ready for shipment
30-10-2015 04:21 The item is pre-advised

They said it was shipped on the 22/23rd, then on the 25th in direct response to an email said I'd receive the tracking number once it ships. Doh! Finally on the 29th an email with tracking number arrived.

Here's what my tracking looks like for this figure:

16-11-2015 10:46 The item is ready for shipment CANADA
15-11-2015 04:43 The item has left the originating country
13-11-2015 19:57 The item is received by the shipper in the originating country
13-11-2015 05:51 The item is pre-advised
Shipped/Tracking email received from Threezero on November 11th.

I am having the exact same status at the moment, but does it mean it has LEFT the country or not? cause it seems so weird that the ready for shipment and the item has left the originating country are switched around.

And where are they actually shipping from? Cause to me it seems weird receiving a Dutch trackingnumber from a Hong Kong seller.

And where are they actually shipping from? Cause to me it seems weird receiving a Dutch trackingnumber from a Hong Kong seller.

Individual packages to some countries ship from the Netherlands. What they're doing is going through a freight forwarder, so they pack up a container or many shipping palettes which the forwarder takes from them at their warehouse or local port. Then the forwarder moves them around on their own in bulk to different shipping points (by whatever means, we can't know). From these shipping points they dispatch to various destinations using local postal services.

One of the reasons for weird messaging in the tracking is that the numbers are generated before anyone at the postal service touches the goods. There may even be updates as paperwork is processed and scanned prior to the goods being received. IMO, the biggest issue is the choice of certain less-than-ideal departure countries for specific destinations.

I'll post pictures later, but mine showed up today and looks great! The beard is darker than some of the previous photos I've seen so I don't feel the need to darken it now. Also, the seam on my head is nearly invisible.

The glasses don't bother me, either. Maybe if the lens were missing I'd like them even better. I'm still not sure how I want to pose him... I just wish he came with an in-scale bag of meth.

Anyway, it's great that Hot Toys has competition. I'm quite pleased to NOT pay $200 for a figure these days.

I'll post pictures later, but mine showed up today and looks great! The beard is darker than some of the previous photos I've seen so I don't feel the need to darken it now. Also, the seam on my head is nearly invisible.

The glasses don't bother me, either. Maybe if the lens were missing I'd like them even better. I'm still not sure how I want to pose him... I just wish he came with an in-scale bag of meth.

Anyway, it's great that Hot Toys has competition. I'm quite pleased to NOT pay $200 for a figure these days.
Can you drop us some pictures too? I would love to see more. Glad to hear you're pleased with him! I'll be doing dyed salt crystals in mini Ziploc bags to make my meth baggies for him.

Back