1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got this guy. he is a steal at $150. the only thing that sucks is his scale. he is HUGE. he is bigger than my HT Predator and Robocop. I have no where to put him, so he is next to my marty mcfly. he looks like andre the giant next to marty. not a deal breaker, but it looks awkward.

just got this guy. he is a steal at $150. the only thing that sucks is his scale. he is HUGE. he is bigger than my HT Predator and Robocop. I have no where to put him, so he is next to my marty mcfly. he looks like andre the giant next to marty. not a deal breaker, but it looks awkward.

Really? How tall is the figure? Not that I will be displaying him with the Avengers or Batman, he gets his own shelf, but it seems odd he is that big.

Are all their releases on the larger side?

Cranston is apparently 5'11 (as tall as I am haha. Funny to think I would stare Heisenberg in the eyes), so the figure should be ideally just about 12".

Cranston is apparently 5'11 (as tall as I am haha. Funny to think I would stare Heisenberg in the eyes), so the figure should be ideally just about 12".

No one stares Heisenberg in the eyes. Not unless you want to say his name, b*tch.

so the figure should be ideally just about 12".

Yup, the height Threezero said he would be, and the height listed at Sideshow right now in the specs section. Jesse on the other hand was (and still is) listed at the same height, which would make him too tall.

For anyone with the figure AND a ruler or tape measure (and who knows how to measure a 3-dimensional object) - can you tell us the exact height? ;)

Ill give it a shot tomorrow. Ill take a pic with him next to marty to show you how off he is. He is as big as robocop easily. Perhaps not bigger tho. But this guy is way big.

In fairness to Marty though, that figure is really damn short. Those of us who bought the Rainman clothing set or figure from years back had it on the HT slim body, which was much smaller than the standard HT bodies already, but still way taller than the new Marty, who has the ankles shortened. But if Walt is as big as a Predator!. . .

Here is a picture of mine without the fat suit

e946b89741818b8ad9dc96ac9da486f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

My thoughts: the 3Z sculpt is pretty good but it's not quite as good as the Iminime. And the paintwork on the 3Z isn't as great as it is on the Iminime sculpt (IMO the Iminime Walt is one of the golden standards for 1/6 custom paintwork).

Thanks, Cam, that's exactly what I was looking for. Repped. :duff

My kingdom for that iMINIme sculpt. And even that might not be enough. :lol

But in fairness, even if you could step back in time, you would be paying as much for that sculpt alone as you would for the whole 3zero figure. But having said that, Trevor Grove is the master. It's almost unfair to compare anyone else to him.

I'm not familiar with customs but that head was $150, fully painted? That doesn't sound too terrible, TBH. The ThreeZero sculpt isn't one or two notches worse but several.

Has anyone thought about removing the lenses on the 3Z glasses? Or does anyone have the flat ones you have to bend yet to compare?

They seem pretty fragile so I'd be afraid to try. But I wonder if there's a chemical you could soak them in to break down the glue without harming the frames?

They seem pretty fragile so I'd be afraid to try. But I wonder if there's a chemical you could soak them in to break down the glue without harming the frames?
Do you think the frame is a separate piece from the lenses? I would assume that the glasses were cast in clear plastic and the frame just painted in. But that's pure speculation, I don't have them in hand to fumble with. I usually box away glasses from figures since I normally don't use them. Walter will be the first to have a pair on in my collection.

Back