1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good. Not a fan of the seam in the head either, but I'm going full on Heisenberg look with pork pie and sunglasses so it will be covered. I also have the Chem Man and don't think it's as bad as Pixel thinks. For the price of that set, it looks good.

But I ordered this from BBTS, so I'm assuming this will be shipped about the time Sideshow gets theirs in stock too.

Looks pretty good. Not a fan of the seam in the head either, but I'm going full on Heisenberg look with pork pie and sunglasses so it will be covered. I also have the Chem Man and don't think it's as bad as Pixel thinks. For the price of that set, it looks good.

But I ordered this from BBTS, so I'm assuming this will be shipped about the time Sideshow gets theirs in stock too.

sweet rambler! really looking forward to you opinion between the 2!

Looks pretty good. Not a fan of the seam in the head either, but I'm going full on Heisenberg look with pork pie and sunglasses so it will be covered.

Definitely the way to go with this version of Walt. Seam, specs and slightly soppy look in his eyes practically demand it.

For those that ordered directly through threezero, when did people start receiving their tracking numbers? Not had any notification of mine as yet.

Well I got my trackingnumber this morning for Heisenberg and for Robo 3.0 and indeed like Pixel said it ends with NL.
And this seems kinda weird, since I live in The Netherlands, but my country's postal service (PostNL) doesn't have any information about it (yet)
lol was kinda hoping they would be at my door today or tomorrow.

EDIt: forgot to mention that I recieved the tracking numbers through the mail, but on my account at the ThreeZero site, it still says processing with no trackingnumber to be found.

Yeah I had watched that. I know they are very well made but I still don't know if I could justify $25 bucks for a little pair of glasses, you know? I'm thinking about trying to make my own. Just skip the lenses, it really isn't a big deal at this scale.

My biggest concern is that the plastic glasses will damage the headsculpt due to the paint on them. I hear that's common with 1/6 glasses on figures. Are there any tricks to preventing this?
If you're shelling out $150+ for a Walter White figure, and don't want to pose him as Heisenberg, it's worth the extra investment to get the Iminime glasses if you can IMO. The large, plastic glasses that come with this guy would bug me to no end. Iminime's didn't have lenses, though.
Definitely the way to go with this version of Walt. Seam, specs and slightly soppy look in his eyes practically demand it.

For those that ordered directly through threezero, when did people start receiving their tracking numbers? Not had any notification of mine as yet.
Yeah, if I were going with the stock figure, I would disguise the questionable likeness as much as possible. Heisenberg is the way to go here.

If you're shelling out $150+ for a Walter White figure, and don't want to pose him as Heisenberg, it's worth the extra investment to get the Iminime glasses if you can IMO. The large, plastic glasses that come with this guy would bug me to no end. Iminime's didn't have lenses, though.

Yeah, if I were going with the stock figure, I would disguise the questionable likeness as much as possible. Heisenberg is the way to go here.

100% the glasses make a huge difference! it was much easier to swallow at $25... but now its getting a little tough on the wallet! and yea, no glass lenses... but honestly it doesn't detour from it at all in my opinion.... if you look at that pic i posted, its hard to tell there's no lenses since its so small. but i'm a fan of the heisenberg look too... so i'd go w/ the sunglass/hat look.

i know what you mean!! i opened the package they came in and almost didn't see them they were so small!! im like dammmmmm $25 for a little sliver of metal! HA! it is what it tho w/ this hobby... aint nothing cheap!!

not sure about damage from plastic glasses... i have several figures that have plastic glasses (blade, dx10) and i've removed them and put them back on several times and don't have any damage. guess only time will tell w/ this threezero figure if you swap between the eye glasses and sunglasses a bunch...

You're right, it's a pricey adventure for sure. But everyone enjoys something out there haha!

Hm. I'm not so concerned with the removal/replacement but rather the after effects of leaving the glasses on for indefinite periods of time. I know my Mechanic Tony Stark says not to leave the glasses on.

Do I agree that the iminime glasses are better? Absolutely. But the problem is, short side of getting lucky and finding a pair that is reasonably priced, I'm taking a figure that is ~$150 to ~$190, and I just don't think I can justify that for this figure. I'll have to make the call as more pictures make their way out.

Ah, I didn't catch that the prices were going up. And I definitely agree that the lack of lenses is no real issue. They look fantastic. Getting decent Walter White glasses has been a challenge since the first Grove sculpts were released years back, and the Iminime ones are the best that I've seen.

I bought a pair of gold metal glasses from onesixthkit's website not too long ago. All I had to do was bend them when I got them. They were $10 shipped I think. I put them on my Chem Man figure.

I bought a pair of gold metal glasses from onesixthkit's website not too long ago. All I had to do was bend them when I got them. They were $10 shipped I think. I put them on my Chem Man figure.

I was thinking of buying those exact glasses for my Chem Man. What do you think of them?

wow man, that set looks pretty darn good!!! only $9... hell for that coin, it's a no brainer! for any of the walt figures out there!

Got my tracking number from 3z yesterday.....but I'm not sure I'll keep him since Jesse was revealed and looked so bad to me I kind of lost the interest in WW...I don't know, maybe I'll stick him with gangsters kingdom guys...

I own the Chem man from Eleven (can't wait for their Craig head) and I like it for the price! I mean, is not Trevor Grove work - but is not bad either - just a pair of 9$ metallic glasses helps a lot the likeness of the figure! I'm happy with that (if only I could find a good body to go under the chem suit, thin with padding looks horrible...)

I PO this licensed version (as well as their Jesse) since I'm gonna display him as Heisenberg with sunglasses and hat - and to be sincere, I find your guy las pics to be bugging me from the nose side - I think it threw the likeness off. Since the Heisenberg display option I think it will be good

So if someone is in doubt, please order the Chem version too - you can't go wrong for the awesome accessories for the small price - they even come witht he additional metal glasses included now! (or at least I heard)

Also, I received the NL tracking yesterday

Hopefully I helped someone

Eh... it is just fine now. For the price it is good. I think the sculpt could have been better. Still looking forward to getting this and setting up a Breaking Bad shelf.

Back