1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1b497888e5973df45f6cb24b71b6330a.jpg

790553d5ea14e23083f1c53b92925ec0.jpg

Some in hand pictures which I found. The sculpt actually looks not too bad. I think it's the glasses that's throwing the look off.

Frontal shots for you guys to compare

600a3d1e9b28605b29e2359183dac9c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, those glasses are awful imo. They really hurt the sculpt. Paint isn't up to snuff either. The likeness is pretty damn good though. I'd definitely replace those glasses. Didn't someone find an awesome pair on ebay?

Yeah we've seen it all before...crappy phone pictures, no futzing, straight out of the box and people judge the entire figure. Every thread goes through it. Just wait for some people to pose it right, get some good lighting on it, maybe a couple small mods (glasses definitely)...and people will change their tune.

Yeah we've seen it all before...crappy phone pictures, no futzing, straight out of the box and people judge the entire figure. Every thread goes through it. Just wait for some people to pose it right, get some good lighting on it, maybe a couple small mods (glasses definitely)...and people will change their tune.

No ones complaining about the entire figure. Majority are happy with the threezero sculpt. Some would like to make it that bit better with a touch of paint and some better glasses. The rest are fine.

No ones complaining about the entire figure. Majority are happy with the threezero sculpt. Some would like to make it that bit better with a touch of paint and some better glasses. The rest are fine.

Ok...

A) Ive literally said the same exact thing
B) Ive watched numberous people since the figure was first revealed and the subsequent "bts" and convention pictures complain about the entire figure, namely the clothing.

It seems like all you keep doing is disagreeing and arguing with me everytime you reply to something Ive posted. :lol

Ok...

A) Ive literally said the same exact thing
B) Ive watched numberous people since the figure was first revealed and the subsequent "bts" and convention pictures complain about the entire figure, namely the clothing.

Haha thats very true. Its deja vu everytime. One obvious nitpick that stood out with many people was his fat belly and then saying wrong clothes, not shown in the show blah blah blah. lol

1b497888e5973df45f6cb24b71b6330a.jpg

790553d5ea14e23083f1c53b92925ec0.jpg

Some in hand pictures which I found. The sculpt actually looks not too bad. I think it's the glasses that's throwing the look off.
These look really good. But there's something weird with this picture; the sculpt looks like it was poorly shopped onto the body, but I know that's the 3Z sculpt.

gotta say that the headsculpt is a drop in likeness from the proto. makes me a bit wary from preordering from threezero in the future.

What he said. I still probably would have ordered, but the changes are a bit disappointing.

The figure is still for sale at BBTS and Sideshow, so there was no rush to pre-order this one (although it was cheaper).

Has anyone in the UK had theirs direct from threezero yet? Because the tracking they gave me is terrible.

Has anyone in the UK had theirs direct from threezero yet? Because the tracking they gave me is terrible.

Nah, mine hasn't turned up yet and, yeah, the tracking number and link they sent is about as much use as a **** on a chocolate mouse.

Back