1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sculpt looks so bland. It really is lacking the finer details. The likeness is there, just the details are so washed out.

I'll touch up the beard if it's as light as it looks in the photos, but that's probably it. The rest of the details will be more vivid with creative lighting to cast shadows over the contours.

The jacket is black right? Because in a lot of photos it has a blue cast - I'm guessing it's because of wacky white balance caused by mixed lighting sources.

I'll touch up the beard if it's as light as it looks in the photos, but that's probably it. The rest of the details will be more vivid with creative lighting to cast shadows over the contours.

The jacket is black right? Because in a lot of photos it has a blue cast - I'm guessing it's because of wacky white balance caused by mixed lighting sources.

Thats all there is to do with his face. Eyes are good.

The jacket is a very very dark navy colour. The lining inside is black.

THe later pics I took was from using a Foldio with led strips attached to the lightbox. STill the same crappy iphone5 phone though. lol

Then the photos are fine, that's exactly what it looks like over here. I thought I recalled someone mentioning the one in the show is black.

haha thats good then. I think he does wear a black jacket in the show as well, but with the green shirt on.

Now its just hope that they give jesse a tight fitting leather jacket and make his ar5e shorter than walt. lol

For the money, this has turned out quite well :) nobody should be complaining at all. at all

From Craig Gant on FB:

12241349_1042855949069632_9059779281664621743_n.jpg

12240119_1042856032402957_725309688677976611_n.jpg

Looks pretty good.

Not even a little? :lol

It looks alright at best. That seam in the head is problematic... it reminds me a bit of the NECA 1/4 Masked Predator. I'll wait for more pics before deciding whether or not to buy.

haha I will complain as long as it costs me money.

Yeah there is a seam around his head, but what else you want to see in pics? Whats the wait?

Video reviews are the best. You can really make informed decisions with video reviews.

Back