1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
732c2a47841280468f26772eae57cf89.jpg
he's here! (from id toys) First impressions - I like the sculpt, not as soft as I looked from a earlier photo. Hands are basic, wrist pegs are a baby pink and need changing. But overall I'm happy with him, don't think I'll ever put the hat and sunnies on him. Need to see his eyes. I'm happy!

732c2a47841280468f26772eae57cf89.jpg
he's here! (from id toys) First impressions - I like the sculpt, not as soft as I looked from a earlier photo. Hands are basic, wrist pegs are a baby pink and need changing. But overall I'm happy with him, don't think I'll ever put the hat and sunnies on him. Need to see his eyes. I'm happy!

Looks great! Looking forward to mine, my current collection is non existent so this will be a welcomed arrival :clap

for you guys that have the threezero walt in hand... do any of you also have the chem man figure? and if so, what's your opinion of the 2 sculpts in detail, likeness, etc against each other.

i know a couple mentioned they were getting both and just curious of your opinion...

wondering opinions against this guy:

torn on whether to get the threezero or just get the misc parts and swap back and forth w/ the chem man. The glasses are from the iminime walter white fyi... which really makes a big diff on these figures. i'd be interested to see what a pair looks like on the threezero too...

Last edited:
for you guys that have him in hand... do any of you also have the chem man figure?

That chem man has a terrible sculpt, it looks like nothing like the actor and is an unwelcomed distraction in this thread for the licensed character, IMO.

I wanted a pair of iminime glasses but they're hard to come by now. I wonder if there is a reasonable surrogate out there.

couple guys still sell them on ebay...

but they are getting pricey. think when i got mine they were like $25... but they've been creeping up in price def!

couple guys still sell them on ebay...

but they are getting pricey. think when i got mine they were like $25... but they've been creeping up in price def!
Yeah I had watched that. I know they are very well made but I still don't know if I could justify $25 bucks for a little pair of glasses, you know? I'm thinking about trying to make my own. Just skip the lenses, it really isn't a big deal at this scale.

My biggest concern is that the plastic glasses will damage the headsculpt due to the paint on them. I hear that's common with 1/6 glasses on figures. Are there any tricks to preventing this?

i know what you mean!! i opened the package they came in and almost didn't see them they were so small!! im like dammmmmm $25 for a little sliver of metal! HA! it is what it tho w/ this hobby... aint nothing cheap!!

not sure about damage from plastic glasses... i have several figures that have plastic glasses (blade, dx10) and i've removed them and put them back on several times and don't have any damage. guess only time will tell w/ this threezero figure if you swap between the eye glasses and sunglasses a bunch...

Back