1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just mean softening of the features and paint detail compared to the prototype pictures. There's always some loss, it's just a question of how much. What are your thoughts on the comparison to the prototype on the front page?

Ah I see. Well lets say we ignore the lighting or whatever from those prototype shots and just look at it side by side.
For me, I would say the prototype has a darker shade for the beard. It seems not as dark or striking on the sculpt I have.
For the wrinkles on the prototype, they seem to stand out more, possibly more shadows on the prototype than on mine.

Overall though, I would say its a good representation, possibly above 85% closeness in paint app. Im sure you can touch up the shadows and lines with minimum efforts.

Its not like Ned Stark's skin tone that resembles an oompa loompa. lol

Ah I see. Well lets say we ignore the lighting or whatever from those prototype shots and just look at it side by side.
For me, I would say the prototype has a darker shade for the beard. It seems not as dark or striking on the sculpt I have.
For the wrinkles on the prototype, they seem to stand out more, possibly more shadows on the prototype than on mine.

Overall though, I would say its a good representation, possibly above 85% closeness in paint app. Im sure you can touch up the shadows and lines with minimum efforts.

Its not like Ned Stark's skin tone that resembles an oompa loompa. lol

Cool. Thanks for info and feel free to snap some more pics! :)

fba17d1fc4afcd54d0e41756469ef0f2.jpg

I couldn't sleep. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back