1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent. So they shipped online store customers and retailers at the same time. They dont want anymore delay I suppose.

Sorry meant to add from ID Toys ( UK Retailer ) not Threezero. Bit concerning as I have the Jesse ordered direct with 3zero

Sorry meant to add from ID Toys ( UK Retailer ) not Threezero. Bit concerning as I have the Jesse ordered direct with 3zero

Ah I see. Haha it's all good. You get your figure soon.
As for other figures. Well no one can say anything as of yet. Who knows it might not get delayed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked mine up from the shop. Let's start. This did not come with a shipper box.

A sleeve cover is used for the window box.

Took the sleeve off and had a quick glance. This screams cheap. Cheap typical 3a/3zero packaging.
Even play arts Kai or SHF used better packaging.

Anyhows the figure deserves the price and no more than that. From the window the sculpt does seem alright. Quite scruffy like the game of thrones figures.

Will take pics once I get open. It makes me appreciate unofficial stuff from third party companies more. More attention used on quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know why they won't give me the tracking number right away, if they do know that they are shipped already.

They ship via freight-forwarding/logistics companies in various countries, so while your item is technically shipped, it's probably part of a group of palettes that was sent to the forwarder. The forwarder will then break apart their shipment and handle individual packages, later communicating the tracking number back to Threezero.

This is precisely the complaint I've had with recent 3A shipment, they've used a forwarding company in the Netherlands of all places to get packages to Canada - and the delay between initial factory shipping and final forwarding has been 3 weeks. :(

Yo B1tchesssssssss

Heres Heisenberg. Damn, one thing first, he is flexible as hell. Maybe more articulated that the Amazing Spiderman figure. I kid you not. Arms and legs can bend in so many directions. Even the body and can bend forward and back very far. One interesting thing though is his neck that can bend very far forward. Id like to see others opinion when they get their figure. Or does mine have a broken neck or something:/

Anyhows heres picture time.

IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_0514.JPG
IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0516.jpg
IMG_0517.jpg
IMG_0518.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg
IMG_0520.jpg
IMG_0521.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg
IMG_0524.jpg
IMG_0525.jpg
IMG_0527.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0530.jpg
IMG_0531.jpg
IMG_0532.jpg

Looking good IMO - don't like the visible seam across the top of his head. Also wish the box was smaller as they're killing my storage space. ;)

I am. You don't seem impressed. I'm not sure how I feel. I feel like for the price, it's not that bad, & at the same time, knowing it could have been way better.

Looking good IMO - don't like the visible seam across the top of his head. Also wish the box was smaller as they're killing my storage space. ;)

Yeah I see what you mean. Like wise. This does however resemble the character at least. Not that bloody shepard from mass effect.

Looks pretty good to me :) It's a $150 figure and that's about right for it. I haven't pre ordered this one yet, but it's on my list.

Thanks for the pics :)

I am. You don't seem impressed. I'm not sure how I feel. I feel like for the price, it's not that bad, & at the same time, knowing it could have been way better.

Your right. You read my mind. Exactly how I feel. Its something official and did its job, but theres just something missing. Doesnt quite say im special.
Maybe I expected too much. Was hoping for that dammnnnnnn factor to kick in. Its one of those where you go, hmmm ok, then move along to something else very quickly.

Looks pretty good to me :) It's a $150 figure and that's about right for it. I haven't pre ordered this one yet, but it's on my list.

Thanks for the pics :)

Yeah its good for what it is and im glad threezero went and took this license on. Def. not a fail figure at all. Another decent score added to their list.

Due to the subject matter, a guy in contemporary street clothing, I think for the "DAMN!" effect it would need to have of bunch of unique and unexpected or extraordinary accessories like ZCWO's Mr. Bean.

Hopefully this shows up before I get the dreaded PostNL tracking number - that would be a nice surprise.

Due to the subject matter, a guy in contemporary street clothing, I think for the "DAMN!" effect it would need to have of bunch of unique and unexpected or extraordinary accessories like ZCWO's Mr. Bean.

Hopefully this shows up before I get the dreaded PostNL tracking number - that would be a nice surprise.

haha Im betting that I probs gonna get the same feeling when I open up the Jesse figure next year. lol
Oh well, guess I dont have to get excited for the next figure in the line then.

Yeah hope you get yours soon as well. Now according to my next figure from threezero, it would be Legion from Mass Effect thats suppose to be released this month. Haha **** me.

Thanks for the pics, Chockles. I can't tell well enough if there has been much loss of detail or any warping from the pics, so I'll say I'm glad to see it's out and I hope it gets in my hands real soon.

Thanks for the pics, Chockles. I can't tell well enough if there has been much loss of detail or any warping from the pics, so I'll say I'm glad to see it's out and I hope it gets in my hands real soon.

:) What kind of details you thinking? Like wrinkles and his tiny mole on his left cheek? those are present. Even brown specks over his head and neck are there too.

:) What kind of details you thinking? Like wrinkles and his tiny mole on his left cheek? those are present. Even brown specks over his head and neck are there too.

I just mean softening of the features and paint detail compared to the prototype pictures. There's always some loss, it's just a question of how much. What are your thoughts on the comparison to the prototype on the front page?

Back