1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as stubborn as I am, I sended ThreeZero, yet another email.
Saying that the week was over, where I was promised they would be shipped.

They replied this morning saying that both my Heisenberg and RoboCop 3.0 ARE shipped.
But they will provide me with tracking number soon. :slap

Don't know why they won't give me the tracking number right away, if they do know that they are shipped already.
It would seem the most obvious choice to supply them, when your checking if the items are shipped or not.
Or it is another case of them stalling, cause my ThreeZero account orders doesn't show any change in orders, still on the processing status.

Well as stubborn as I am, I sended ThreeZero, yet another email.
Saying that the week was over, where I was promised they would be shipped.

They replied this morning saying that both my Heisenberg and RoboCop 3.0 ARE shipped.
But they will provide me with tracking number soon. :slap

Don't know why they won't give me the tracking number right away, if they do know that they are shipped already.
It would seem the most obvious choice to supply them, when your checking if the items are shipped or not.
Or it is another case of them stalling, cause my ThreeZero account orders doesn't show any change in orders, still on the processing status.

Just another working day for them. Same old BS. Sure they are shipped, shipped from China, shipped from my chair to his chair...somewhere at least.
Ignorance is bliss it seems. No doubt we are getting these late and that wont change anything.

They will just continue to release according to their own schedule and release more new announcements to get people excited and totally forget why they are always delayed. Its like this all the time, once people start complaining, here I'll throw you a bone to get your mind off something.

Just another working day for them. Same old BS. Sure they are shipped, shipped from China, shipped from my chair to his chair...somewhere at least.
Ignorance is bliss it seems. No doubt we are getting these late and that wont change anything.

They will just continue to release according to their own schedule and release more new announcements to get people excited and totally forget why they are always delayed. Its like this all the time, once people start complaining, here I'll throw you a bone to get your mind off something.

My thoughts exactly.

Are people really complaining about the box. Its a cardboard box. Wth :lol

And I know English isnt everyone's first language but Ive been seeing "sended" a lot on other threads. Thats not a word. The past tense of "send" is "sent"...just so everyone knows that. :duff

Are people really complaining about the box. Its a cardboard box. Wth :lol

And I know English isnt everyone's first language but Ive been seeing "sended" a lot on other threads. Thats not a word. The past tense of "send" is "sent"...just so everyone knows that. :duff

People complain about boxes, people complain about spelling. Why is this happening in here? Am I complaining about this complaint? haha head hurts. lol

DAMN!

This figure is out in HK retail stores today!!!!
I saw a post on facebook just now. My local retailer hasn't texted me yet. Maybe later tonight or something.
I hope the online store buyers get theirs soon too.

Also Robocop 3.0 is out as well at the same shop.

These are their photos. Haha look at the detail on that sculpt:p

11247967_1040167632688161_463693592784283106_n.jpg
12191705_1040167642688160_7094205576017172455_n.jpg
12219537_1040167659354825_1252273146785184714_n.jpg

It was like the Master Chief shipping, no notification of shipping for anyone and then one day they just start turning up. If I recall I had a shipped email 3 weeks after I got it.... Around the time I was prepping it to send back :rotfl

It was like the Master Chief shipping, no notification of shipping for anyone and then one day they just start turning up. If I recall I had a shipped email 3 weeks after I got it.... Around the time I was prepping it to send back :rotfl

Maybe it was only me, but I did get a shipping email before MC came. Though I know alot of others didnt.

Yay, got a message that my figure is ready to pick up. Hmm thinking if I should go out tonight and get it. I hate travelling far to pick up figures:/

Back