1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since they didnt update any info on their FB page about this figure and they also deleted my message on their post as well. Bloody b4stards!!!

They answered sombody on their INSTAGRAM page that this is already in their shipping queue. yada yada yada and then said people who ordered from their online store should expect shipping email in mid-nov, then more yada yada yada.

hmmm, deja vu...pffttt

Same here,

I sended them an email on 1 november for my Heisenberg/RoboCop figures which were (according to their FB Shipping post) scheduled for late october.
Got a reply saying they were gonna ship this week and I would receive a tracking, but today is the last day of this week, and still no email or update on my 3Z account regarding shipping or what so ever.
Getting really dissapointed, just give it straight and say its delayed etc, but don't keep promising and not delivering.

Same here,

I sended them an email on 1 november for my Heisenberg/RoboCop figures which were (according to their FB Shipping post) scheduled for late october.
Got a reply saying they were gonna ship this week and I would receive a tracking, but today is the last day of this week, and still no email or update on my 3Z account regarding shipping or what so ever.
Getting really dissapointed, just give it straight and say its delayed etc, but don't keep promising and not delivering.

Exactly. I wonder how many figures they would actually get released by the end of the year. Thus pushing everything in 2016 back further.

I very much doubt this is coming before January at this stage. Way too many excuses, first time dealing with ThreeZero and I'm not enjoying the bs wagon that they sit their customers on.

I very much doubt this is coming before January at this stage. Way too many excuses, first time dealing with ThreeZero and I'm not enjoying the bs wagon that they sit their customers on.

That BS wagon didnt start at first, until later when they had taken on alot of licenses and such. Just like how 3A does, and now pretty much every release is delayed by a month or two. This figure was expected for Q3, then they said end of Oct, now from a twitter comment, its mid-Nov.

Lets see if they do ship out sometime this week or the next. Nothing we can do. They will just delete facebook comments and such. Exactly the same tactics as 3A.

This pic is from this store, they say on facebook that they have it in stock
ThreeZero 1/6 Scale Breaking Bad Walter White Heisenberg Figure FREE UK SHIPPING - ID Toys

my figure did not ship yet (ordered from threezero store) hope to see in hand photos soon from someone

post on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/686570654757637/permalink/914793871935313/

Man that sucks. You ordered and paid in full at threezero online and then these retailers gets first dibs. I hope they dont send them out until at least the threezero online customers gets theirs first at least.

I preordered mine from my local retailer, so shoudnt expect them just yet, but should be shortly after the online store customers.

box design is so cool, wow!:clap

i think sumthin like this happened with a 3A release well, where retailers got first. the TF bumblebee.

Of course its coming. haha no one is panicking, just people are annoyed/frustrated with threezero.

Yep. I'm not panicking either. Just a bit miffed that stores get them over people like me who paid them a long time ago in preorder. Doesn't seem right. But, as usual, not much we can do about it. Just have to be patient.

Stores having Threezero stock before direct order consumers is an oddity. One store in the UK, still an oddity - if they truly have them.

Dang, the box is cool, but not what I was expecting. I had hoped for a slim green box akin to Tyrion's with the meth fumes emanating from the bottom in a metallic green and all the organic structures plastered about. I like 3Z's fine liqueur style boxes more.

Title:

Hope that Bumblebee and Heisenberg are just an "oddity" and not the new norm. One of the reasons I pay upfront and order directly from threezero store and bambaland is because I want my figures as soon as possible and not after the retail store customers.

Back