1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero hasn't done this in the past, but 3A apparently considers something "shipped" when palettes and containers have left their factory to their various forwarders that handle shipments for customers in different countries. So for example, the Dirty Deeds Berties are "shipped" even though no one has received a shipping confirmation or tracking number.

My last Threezero package, Ned, came through a forwarder in the Netherlands, which is not a streamlined way to get a delivery to Canada (US orders went through a different forwarder).

Thats weird. I find threezero and threeA inconsistent on many occasions. Example with 3A, I sometimes get the package (from their online store) before they even send me a notification email. Just out of the blue, and they dont update their shipped list until well later afterwards.
However with threezero, both my walking dead pets and mass effect shepard were sent in line with what they say, by sending me an email, then I get the product and then they update their shipped list afterwards.

Now though, lately all my threezero orders are from my local retailer (its just cheaper than their online store and I dont have to pay in full at once) so im not sure when I will get my figures, but I know this store has very close ties with threezero and they usually get their products first way before other local retailers. Possibly within a week before or after threezero online store ships theirs.

This is quickly moving into a 2016 situation. Given the reputation ThreeZero have, I am not expecting it (and frequently forget about it) any time even remotely soon.

I just received an invoice to pay the outstanding balance on this, cannot imagine they've got it in stock though? bizarre.

I just received an invoice to pay the outstanding balance on this, cannot imagine they've got it in stock though? bizarre.

keep us updated! I got their Heisenberg and RoboCop 3.0 on preorder and both were stated to be released late october, but no updates regarding my orders so far!

Who is actually asking for final payments? cause with ThreeZero you have to pay the whole amount upfront.

Unless I'm reading the post wrong....see above. I guess I was assuming 3zero, but I forgot they charge all up front.:dunno

Yeah, same here ID toys sent me a invoice in the UK, but it may just be a case of on blind paperwork it's coming in or a they are working to a previous supplier date. I was hoping to see some photos by now.

No store outside of Hong Kong will have this figure before people who ordered direct - and none of those orders have gone out yet.

Unless I'm reading the post wrong....see above. I guess I was assuming 3zero, but I forgot they charge all up front.:dunno

Nope, in my case the invoice is from a UK supplier who said they expect to see the stock within 7-10 days (2 days ago).

Glad I looked at this thread - I was wondering what happened to my order. I shall be patient. Now I need to go find the Jesse thread.

Oh, and this is my "666" post. A day late for Halloween, but WTH :)

No store outside of Hong Kong will have this figure before people who ordered direct - and none of those orders have gone out yet.

How long does it take for stores like BBTS and SSC to get Threezero stock in after it has been released? Same time as Hot Toys?

How long does it take for stores like BBTS and SSC to get Threezero stock in after it has been released? Same time as Hot Toys?

I think it's pretty variable, not sure it's possible to look at past figures for a good approximation. Some stores will get stock well before others, depending on how they've ordered and from where (direct, distribution, etc.)

d002e0bbff0ff7e95a67b7d484c934f0.jpg

We should be getting our tracking numbers some time this week!

Back