1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down for a Hannibal... I would die if they did him in the plastic suit....
But getting any of his suits right would be a hell of a trick.

Mine is going to be enterbay scarface on the blitzway throne, with Walt and Jesse surrounded by a few tubs of crystal blue

photo.jpg

Well, I got some bad news today: they cancelled the Walter White in his underwear talking doll:

Breaking Bad Walter White Underwear 17-Inch Talking Figure - Wonderland Toys - Breaking Bad - Action Figures at Entertainment Earth

I had this on order for a friend of mine's Xmas present. Dangit.

I already have the talking Heisenberg and Walt the Cook, but they're just not the same...

BigBadToyStore.com Search

Lol those are mezco stuff and really not related to this thread. The fact that mezco messed up the smaller scale series isn't a surprised. I have a few but I got so bored with the million variant colours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Off topic guys but check out Damtoys 2015 Exhibition Limited Product - Gangsters Kingdom Side Story-Reyes

Its Tuco from Breaking Bad. Tight tight tight!

haha I doubt threezero will make this figure but at least you have an alternative option.

Mezco figures look like ass. And to boot the larger scale figures from them are made from vinyl. Pretty much look and feel like those Diamond Select piggy banks. :lol
Total waste of money.

the shoddy repaints of the same exact sculpt were the laziest thing any company could have done. I'm so glad I held off on buying that crap. I can't wait for this release either. Going for the full on Heisenberg look with sunglasses and pork pie. Great look to go with my cook walt.

Mezco does have a lot of crap - their Batman DKR is on point though.
I think they try to straddle the line between designer toy and action figure. All the repaints and no re-issues are for that kind of designer toy mentality.

That naked Walter White looks ****** for sure.

The clothing and shoes look pretty good here. Pants could be futzed a bit more, but this relieves any worries.

I hope they didn't alter the sculpt and it's just the photo lighting/angle making him look like he's squinting far more than the prototypes...

Older photos:

o0514048813239879979.jpg
o0514068413239863470.jpg

I hope they didn't alter the sculpt and it's just the photo lighting/angle making him look like he's squinting far more than the prototypes...

Older photos:

o0514048813239879979.jpg
o0514068413239863470.jpg

I hope you're right. Maybe he's squinting cos the lights are too bright on him. [emoji79]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm almost certain I'll be getting this and Jesse but the pics haven't been fantastic. I hope this is just another case of "better in hand," like Tyrion and Ned.

Back