Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Titan Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossposting from the other thread:

So these were just kinda quietly announced over on the 3A forums last night:

3A_Destiny_Warlock_BambalandStoreEdition_Square_v001.png

3A_Destiny_Hunter_BambalandStoreEdition_Landscape_Right_v002.png

Not sure I'm feeling the colors on these two. The images do state that they're the Bambaland Store Editions, so maybe the retail editions will be more colorful.

Eh don't really dig the color or armor choices. Coolest things about these seem to be the weapons, but can't really justify another $400+ to get them all. Not to mention i'm not about to sit through that wait again.

Might just sell off my Titan I dunno :thud:

There are 3 Warlock variants available. White exclusive and regular orange and blue ones are great.
Hmmmm....

I don't think it'll be as bad as Master Chief. They're aware of how bad MC is right now and this figure doesn't release for a while. Looks like there's no rubber suit on this figure. That said I might wait until it actually releases instead of buying it early.

Just received mine it's beautiful but, outer armor hard plastic, rubber undersuit, completely unposable. Well kinda, really limited posability. No stand, no ghost, all red, and a full pair of hands that are just plainly open when there are only two pair of hands? Who ok'd 3a to do this ****?

Just received mine it's beautiful but, outer armor hard plastic, rubber undersuit, completely unposable. Well kinda, really limited posability. No stand, no ghost, all red, and a full pair of hands that are just plainly open when there are only two pair of hands? Who ok'd 3a to do this ****?

No ghost!? Really? I've been curious how this figured turned out. My only experience with 3A was the horrific master chief so I wasn't touching this without proof that it could at least stand on its own.

In case anyone was still wondering what the armor pieces on the Titan were:

Helmet: Knight Type 2/Knight Type 4/Highlander Type 3
Chest: Pandion Type 1/Spektar Pandion Plate/Pandion Type 0/Murvaux Type 0
Arms: Arihant Type 5/Illyrian Type 1/Illyrian Type 0/Firebreak/Firebreak Type 2
Legs: Arihant Type 2/Illyrian Type 2/Firebreak Type 2/Firebreak Type 3
Titan Mark: Mark of the Pit

No ghost!? Really? I've been curious how this figured turned out. My only experience with 3A was the horrific master chief so I wasn't touching this without proof that it could at least stand on its own.

Well to be Fair, I wanted to SUPPORT the Titan to help SECURE MY WARLOCK, I play all 3 classes but my Warry is My main toon, and Titan, my number 2, with my Hunter being a knock around, material hunter. BTW that retail HUNTER with the Skolas/Taniks cape (forget which) is the bomb.

Hunter and warlock should just be regular clothed figures, perhaps with a cloth bodysuit. They should turn out a lot better. This rubber suit business is where ThreeA made a mess of it.

So I got my Bungie Store Titan yesterday in the mail.

The only problem? I haven't played Destiny since literally a year ago before the taken king came out and I totally forgot I had this pre-ordered.

Figure if I pre-order the Warlock I'll get it maybe another year later.

Meh.screw it I'll leave titan sealed and off it on Feebay -_-

Retail editions will shipping from Diamond next week. Expect to see them in your local comic shops and online retailers by Wednesday.

My expectations for this figure were pretty low after hearing the complaints about rubber over the arms, seeing photos with a lot of stiff looking poses, and just the general lukewarm reception. Now that I have it in hand, I gotta say I think it looks awesome. Getting both arms to hold the weapons in natural looking poses is a cinch for me too. For now I'll just leave this picture here, classic Destiny lowered weapon pose.

C5vCQPG.jpg

Anyone know where he is still available for the original $190 retail? I'd like to pick one up but I'm having trouble finding him in stock anywhere.

Yeah I saw that one along with one other nearly identical website also in PA. I don't know if I trust them or not. Have these already come and gone from all the online retailers? I'd expect to see more from Amazon sellers than there are. Maybe I should just skip the Titan and go for the future releases instead. I jumped on the sideshow wait list, but I don't expect anything to come from that.

Back