Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Titan Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to tell and I imagine most people will give you the usual talk about how Master Chief ruined their entire experience with them but their previous non-HALO figures have been good. Might have small QC issues here and there but there has been nothing terribly bad. The Titan figure is also using their standard 12" body and not the ones that have been used in the HALO line. The undersuit is also cloth and not rubber. If you're that wary about it I would just wait for it to release before buying but you will miss out on the Exclusive weapons.

Thanks for the information! I didn't even know about the Master Chief issues, hadn't followed 3A much outside of just knowing what they are going to release.

Thanks for the information! I didn't even know about the Master Chief issues, hadn't followed 3A much outside of just knowing what they are going to release.
Their recent MC figure was a mess and was riddled with issues but their previous Halo figures have been okay. Their non-HALO figures are even better in terms of quality so this being on their normal 12" body gives some hope and it not having a rubber suit is also a good sign.

Most will tell you to just wait but it shouldn't be a problem if you want to Pre-Order now for one of the exclusive weapons.

Bungie store edition is up for sale for those who want the Hammer of Sol version.

3A 1/6th Scale Titan Collectible Figure - Bungie Store Edition

titan_1.jpg

titan_7.jpg

titan_2.jpg

titan_3.jpg

titan_6.jpg

titan_4.jpg

Their recent MC figure was a mess and was riddled with issues but their previous Halo figures have been okay. Their non-HALO figures are even better in terms of quality so this being on their normal 12" body gives some hope and it not having a rubber suit is also a good sign.

Most will tell you to just wait but it shouldn't be a problem if you want to Pre-Order now for one of the exclusive weapons.

I think this is spot on. Who knows what it will be like. It could be great. If it IS anything like the Halo figures then it could be just okay like the REACH figures or it could be horrific like the Chief. On the other hand, they could have fixed all these issues that they haven't fixed for years in a few months.

The only thing that worries me is that these prototype pictures look just like the Chief one's. The figure is showing almost no articulation or action shots. It does come with separate hands though, which the Chief figure did not.

It won't sell out before release though so it won't hurt to wait to see if it's a good product before committing $200.

I think this is spot on. Who knows what it will be like. It could be great. If it IS anything like the Halo figures then it could be just okay like the REACH figures or it could be horrific like the Chief. On the other hand, they could have fixed all these issues that they haven't fixed for years in a few months.

The only thing that worries me is that these prototype pictures look just like the Chief one's. The figure is showing almost no articulation or action shots. It does come with separate hands though, which the Chief figure did not.

It won't sell out before release though so it won't hurt to wait to see if it's a good product before committing $200.
They need to fire their photographer. It's quite obvious that it's the same person doing the photography for this and the MC figure.

Gregory even commented on how it was an odd decision for the photographer to use the wrong hand for the Hawkmoon. It seems they most likely give basic instructions to the photographer and then the person shoots the photos at a studio.

Greg also said that the legs can swing forward 85-90 degrees and knees can bend 100 - 110 degrees. This is most likely due to the figure having a cloth undersuit and not rubber. I can't see this being as bad as MC but if people are that wary about it, it's best to just wait for release.

Will most likely get this no matter what to go along with their Warlock and Hunter figures.

They need to fire their photographer. It's quite obvious that it's the same person doing the photography for this and the MC figure.

Gregory even commented on how it was an odd decision for the photographer to use the wrong hand for the Hawkmoon. It seems they most likely give basic instructions to the photographer and then the person shoots the photos at a studio.

Greg also said that the legs can swing forward 85-90 degrees and knees can bend 100 - 110 degrees. This is most likely due to the figure having a cloth undersuit and not rubber. I can't see this being as bad as MC but if people are that wary about it, it's best to just wait for release.

Will most likely get this no matter what to go along with their Warlock and Hunter figures.

If this figure turns out well I'll definitely be picking up a Hunter. The lack if rubber suit should help but I bet they still use a crappy flimsy body. Which I would be fine with for $150. Not sure about $190 though.

I ordered the Master Chief last week before reading through the thread on here listing all the issues with it. I'm totally bummed. It's supposed to arrive next week.

These new Destiny figures look so good but if they turn out to be as bad as the Chief...

Thing is, I've read that MC and his paint job look fantastic and makes for a great museum pose but as far as functionality and cool poses with weapons? Not so much.

Which makes me think that'll be the case with the Destiny figs. Great looking but non possible.

Such a shame. I was hoping for a sweet Warlock figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre ordered the retail version here at sideshow hoping i did not make a mistake

It's a ThreeA figure. Be prepared to wait over a year.

Honestly, the figure not coming out soon is a good sign, provided they are still revising it. The Halo figures had significant issues, and this looks like a very similar design. So if a longer wait produces a figure with better articulation, paint and QC, it will be worth it.

Meh, these figures have the same problem all figures of customizable characters have, which is that that I can't remember my character ever looking like that.

Men, these figures have the same problem all figures of customizable characters have, which is that that I can't remember my character ever looking like that.

I hear ya. The helmet is the only thing that I remember seeing people wear in the game but this of course was back in Year One. All of the gear is Vanguard stuff since they are taking forever to even release these bad boys.

Hopeful for Warlock, if it ever releases—ThreeA can pull off a decent mech-style human in clothes with a normally-proportioned body. 'Can,' mind you, not 'will.'

Yeah, it looks like it's wearing some early, low level armor. I think it looks okay, but I would prefer something a bit more interesting. In terms of looks alone, my favorite robes were probably the Voidfang Vestments.

Back