1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question about the eBay KO sculpt: what was sculpted under the fedora?
It was Bald

I'm still working on this one since those head sculpts are pretty cheap and very well painted

The plan is rooted hair
97ecb0710b9b6b36266ec16cf1893f6f.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

It was Bald

I'm still working on this one since those head sculpts are pretty cheap and very well painted

The plan is rooted hair
97ecb0710b9b6b36266ec16cf1893f6f.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Nice, post some pics when you're done. I saw a really nice haired version of Inigo's Deckard sculpt, I'll have to dig up the pics.

Been thinking of picking up one of those unpainted TOD sculpts to try my hand at painting. What'd you use to sculpt the hair?

Man that?s looking pretty good. Shame they didn?t show the coat open, I?m curious about the wires/magnets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that?s looking pretty good. Shame they didn?t show the coat open, I?m curious about the wires/magnets.

Yeah I would have thought open jacket would be the most common pose. That's what I'd like to see too.

I guess there will be more soon enough.

Is that the same kind of wax Raymond is using on his custom? Where do you get it from?

I'm not sure what Ray used actually, but I really liked that waxed look he achieved. Jacob Rahmier said he used a product called Odicoat to achieve this look on K's coat, seemed worth a try so I picked that up. Not sure it's actually wax now that I think of it, says it's a waterproofing gel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_WRZ1NFvB4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_WRqtrl5D8/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_WRjFKlf5f/

Is hk post still on hold atm, was it the 26th it resumes? mine has been preparing to send for 5 days. the details are nice from the other pics.. but the head looks huge and legs super thin without the coat XD
looks excellent for the price, eagerly awaiting pics of the young deckard........

Mine reached the Hong Kong processing centre on the 17th and hasn't moved since.

Another parcel has been waiting there since the 14th.

I don't know if this is affecting outgoing parcels already in the system:

109696620_3155333267875698_4416801848904182911_o.jpg

Is hk post still on hold atm, was it the 26th it resumes? mine has been preparing to send for 5 days. the details are nice from the other pics.. but the head looks huge and legs super thin without the coat XD
looks excellent for the price, eagerly awaiting pics of the young deckard........

Yeah the body almost looks 1/7 while the head is 1/6. :lol

There seems to be something funny going on With Chatchanok Pink's photos with angle/focal length. If anything the whole body looks stretched vertically.

Even most of SuperMad's photos were taken from a funny angle, apparently from above as his feet look small.

My tracking finally changed this morning to 'Leaving Overseas'.

The parcel that's been sitting in Hong Kong processing since the 14th also changed at exactly the same time. So Krennic and K are travel buddies. I expect Krennic will demand the window seat. :wink1:

It?s the first photo rush.....always bad first photos taken by people who really do not care about the photo , just the views the photos bring....

Wait for someone who cares about pictures to take a photo decently. Hell these photos show poses that barely make sense ......they are not what people who saw the movie would pose the guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back