1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KG Hobby just posted that Hong Kong post is being shut down beginning today until the 26th of July and as a result all orders will be delayed. So I guess nothing will even be shipped for at least another week and that is assuming that they reopen on the 26th and the closure is not extended.

Yeah just saw that. lol I was hopeful because I ordered the figure this year and actually got a notification is about to ship and then this today. Welp.

Does anyone have the Blackbox Joi? I was hoping Supermad would produce Joi and Luv, but since there haven't been any announcements I may pick one up.

Does anyone have the Blackbox Joi? I was hoping Supermad would produce Joi and Luv, but since there haven't been any announcements I may pick one up.

They're working on Wallace soon it looks like so I would think that Joi might be next after that, seems the most logical choice anyhow if they decide to continue. The Blackbox one seemed like she had a tiny head to me.

KG Hobby just posted that Hong Kong post is being shut down beginning today until the 26th of July and as a result all orders will be delayed. So I guess nothing will even be shipped for at least another week and that is assuming that they reopen on the 26th and the closure is not extended.

Thats concerning as I would expect this to impact the production of figures as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats concerning as I would expect this to impact the production of figures as well.

Maybe not...their post seemed to suggest that it was a Covid 19 related shut down of government offices and services which is why there is no postal service for shipping. Private enterprises did not seem to be impacted but if there are tools or parts that they were expecting to receive by mail for production then that could certainly be a factor.

It?s an incredible irony that people are complaining about shipping from the other side of the world during a global pandemic .....when SSC charges incredible amounts to ship within their own country.

This is an amazing deal , and it?s going to look even better in hand as SM does not really do photography well.

If it looks that good in lazy iphone pics, it?s gonna look great in person.

So spend your 250 for a vanilla figure, with 25.00 shipping from SSC for another Spiderman if you want to be ?happy?.

I also got one but it's a tracking for registered airmail and I pay for an EMS shipping method [emoji29]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

My order status updated to Awaiting shipment...so who's shipping it if country has locked down again??

Updates:

Supermadtoys
7 hrs

Although the outbreak is serious, but our teams had never stopped, the half year of all the plan continues, please stay tuned our facebook page, thanks all the support������

1.Hunter K and Hunter D Blaster, end of July release

2. 6$man hunting ver. ~ end of Aug. release

3. Evil Wallace ~ fixing the accessories, coming soon

4. Bionic doy "Max" ~ fixing the sample

5. Big Foot ~ fixing the sample and clothing

6. Bionic lady ~ fixing the head and the sneaker

7. Young Decard ~ Sculpt the head and clothing, accessories, coming soon‼

Break News‼ Red uniform 6 $ man version 2 (new head scuplt and new accessories) , coming soon‼‼‼‼

115951663_2454797854817788_8343890681311921135_n.jpg

I'm really interested in that young decard but after K I don't know if I'll preorder anything from them again

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Do you all read that they're saying young Deckard is almost ready to show, or that they're almost ready to star working on it?

My order status updated to Awaiting shipment...so who's shipping it if country has locked down again??

Mine's been sitting at the Hong Kong processing centre since the 17th.

Krennic's been sitting there since the 14th, though Luke Crait left on the 17th and arrived yesterday.

The lock down is only for a week, but mainly applies to accepting new parcels:

109696620_3155333267875698_4416801848904182911_o.jpg

Back