1-6 Starkiller armour sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God! That's really great man!
Are you selling this casting too? I wish I had one!!

Hi
thanks all, it's coming together quite well, really happy withe the look

God! That's really great man!
Are you selling this casting too? I wish I had one!!

I may be able to cast a limited number, depending on interest, because I'm new to casting a couple of the pieces need a little more work to finish then what people are used too. Cost will depend on finish.
I might offer 3 ranges, haven't really thought of prices yet, but I was thinking.....

Budget (raw casts expect a bit of work with a dremel, knife, putty & paint)

Kit (parts cleaned for a decent fit, most faults filled, will still need some work to your taste & painting)

Painted (fully trimmed, fit to the body and painted as per mine)

Any kit will include helmet, chest armour, shoulders, cod piece, spine & gloves when done. Pricing is TBA, but I will try to keep the price reasonable

Last edited:
Yes. That would be great. Let us know when you have a price for all three.

I'll also offer, should I decide to resculpt any part after purchase ie
helmet etc. I'll only ask the resin price & postage to the original purchaser if the part is requested.

Hi, had a go at the left glove today
I will be sculpting the right hand similar to vader's open hand only able to hold a lightsabre. enjoy!....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi Kat, I simply found a tool shaped like the claws pressed it into plastercine added a stem to the claw then poured the resin in. When I'm sculpting the hands I put a hole in for the stem. I will cast the claws and hands seperately & glue into place.

Hi all, dremeled out the armour a bit more so it now sits lower on the shoulders, also now have a hollow helm with neck stump with a head WIP, still working on the gloves but no hurry as I need casting materials.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi all, decided to resculpt the helmet just a fraction smaller and a little finer detailing now looks like a face hugger, will be casting it tonight, made casts of the head sculpt as well, got to work out how to make nice tidy gloves they are bugging me at the moment

Hi, sculpted and cast a new helm the other day with a quick paint up.
Let me know which helm you prefer as I'm kinda torn at the moment, the new one is tidier and smaller & maybe more accurate but the old sculpt just looks mean

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back