1-6 Starkiller armour sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, released the mold today, just a couple of minor bubbles & mold lines, looking good for the resin copy, though the master received considerable damage, should have some images tonight

ok as promised some pics of the first casts, on the left is the now damaged master, middle was the 1st cast (missing the points on the helmet) right is my second cast, I added some air channels in the mold & managed to get the whole shape cast (some bits are a bit hollow), will need a bit of work but will get a decent result. in the back is the chest plate getting reading for the mold making process.
Learnt my 1st lesson spend the extra time on the mold because the extra effort makes a difference to the cast

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Keep at it man! Can't wait to see it finished. I tried making a 4 inch version of this one with a clone helmet, leia boushh mask, and a Vader dome. Didn't turn out as good as I had hoped but seeing yours come to life gives me hope this figure will be a reality.

Thanks jedijim.... will be demolding the chest plate & casting shoulders today.... just got to work out away to cast hollow, got a couple of ideas .mmmm...will need a loo roll

Thanks to everyone who's following, here's a rather big and exciting update (for me anyway) was able to cast the chest piece & pauldrons and mostly hollow too which was great as dremel time was minimised (still more to do to get it tidy & best fit) but I'm stoked with the results.... enjoy the pics of the test fit

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice. I like the body suit. Very well done on the stitch lines. The armor and helmet look great.

Neat, as I'm in for one of Gipetto0812's Sam Witwer Starkiller sculpts, what are the chances you can do a few of the shoulder armor sets as Starkiller wears when the game begins?

Update: piecing it together, painted the exterior of the armour & the suit is being retailored by the missus right now :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Really enjoying this project & looking forward to the next :slap

Ok not far to go, but a long way from home, need gloves, lightsabers & claws, Managed to sculpt another cod piece- belt buckle plus the spinal cord, all out of silicone for now so the hands will have to wait & Vader's over sized hand will stay for now, please forgive the pose as this is the SSC Anakin figure and the arm isn't in place right now
enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back