1/6 Star Ace - 300 / 300: Rise of an Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree. Artemisia is a pretty big miss on likeliness for sure. The outfit also looks rather unflattering.

IMG_0279.jpg

P1030611.jpg

Recently picked this up, overall super happy with it. Might do a body swap over time, but happy for now.

Little bit of paint rub, joints super stiff.

More pics over to be added on my Insta for those interested :hi5:

The only reason to get that Artemisia is for the outfit; use the head from sculpt4ever.
I'm sorry but sayin' "just buy expensive custom head if you don't like the official one" is really stupid. :lol
When one is waitin' for a licensed figure he expects it to be the final deal.

IMO Eva Green was the only good thing about 300's sequel so w/o her likeness this figure is 100% worthless. :dunno
Doesn't mean that no one should buy it, of course. But Star Ace should say something regardin' this issue.

Yeah, this does not resemble Eva Green much - i think another collector mentioned Jennifer Connelly.

Katniss from Star Ace was disappointing too but i would say the sculpt is a step above this in terms of resemblance of the actress.

I'm kicking myself for not picking up that 1:4 Gentle Giant statue - that probably has the best Eva Green likeness I've seen.

ouch, I echo what you’ve all said about the sculpt but the costume looks pretty bad , looks very plasticy, kinda looks like barbie quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps Star Ace can't sculpt? :thud:

Star Ace's Harry Potter line (in general) is pretty decent so I guess it depends on who they hire/contract out to sculpt.

K.A. Kim's Hermione is one of the better 1:6 sculpts I've seen - it really captures the likeness of a young Emma Watson.

The Lena Headey sculpt looks so-so.

Their facebook post says this features the authentic likeness of Eva Green, but the pictures disagree.

They got the lips and nose down pretty well, it's something in the eye area that might be throwing it off a bit.

It looks nothing like Lena Headey. I really like 300 and 300 Rise of an Empire, but between the terrible expression on Themistocles and the non likenesses of Gorgo and Artemisia, I'm going to have to pass on these, which is really killing me because this is likely the only chance we'll get to have these in sixth scale.

At least Gorgo looks like an attractive woman, might make that a "Historical" depiction of Gorgo instead of something from 300 ROAE.

It looks nothing like Lena Headey. I really like 300 and 300 Rise of an Empire, but between the terrible expression on Themistocles and the non likenesses of Gorgo and Artemisia, I'm going to have to pass on these, which is really killing me because this is likely the only chance we'll get to have these in sixth scale.

At least Gorgo looks like an attractive woman, might make that a "Historical" depiction of Gorgo instead of something from 300 ROAE.

Agree with everything said here...

Back