1/6 Star Ace - 300 / 300: Rise of an Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have in-hand pics of the SY Toys Immortal? Also, is eBay the only way to buy him now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Apparently Star Ace have prepared a 2nd version of both Themistocles and Gorgo!!!

Themistocle_2_4__51338.1551804306.1000.1200.jpg

Normal head (personally doesn't have good likeness) & screaming one are included now, shame that early collectors didn't get both.
Maybe star ace can give the normal head as an expansion like asmus did with aragorn?
Angle movement still appears hindered by those stiff boots.

Queen_2_2__06130.1551804811.1000.1200.jpg

They surfaced on kghobby for preorder, mysteriously they are absent from star aces web & fb page!!!

Both images have the sa logo, you can also check the link I posted,
kghobby states they are both from star ace.

I thought that was a Vigilink.
There's several more images, looks like Themistocles comes with two heads!
Themistocle_2_7__72309.1551804307.1000.1200.jpg
Themistocle_2_6__82287.1551804306.1000.1200.jpg
Themistocle_2_2__33065.1551804306.1000.1200.jpg

Gorgo looks okay. I prefer the original costume which is somewhat seen in one of the images showing the necklace, maybe the second version comes with both outfits?
Queen_2_8__11940.1551804812.1000.1200.jpg
Queen_2_5__84570.1551804817.1000.1200.jpg

I guess KGHobby jumped the gun, I'm sure Dave will come in here and give us more info.

tried my damnedest to get this looking good. repainted her facial features to try and bring out likeness. thinned about half of the hair out and treated it with product.

put her on an Ada... skin toes don't match but its way better than the sausage limbed shiny rubber junk it came on (which din't match her face either). I may try ad give her a different boob torso but all of the HT ones are a bit too busty. This is a bit flat.

She will go eventually, as soon as 'm in the mood to thin out the heard.

Because she's not good I decided I won't track down the immortal that was offered third party. Leonidas will be stronger on his own as he was before.

Great job! She looks a lot like Deb from Dexter.

This Star Ace Leonidas is not bad at all.

Needed alittle futzing with the helmet but nothing a rubber band and time couldn't fix!

Attachments

• IMG_3178.jpg
    IMG_3178.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3177.jpg
    IMG_3177.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3180.jpg
    IMG_3180.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 129
Nice repain on Gorgo. I probably would have picked it up if it looked like that.

So now they decide to rerelease Themistokles with a non-screaming portrait? Although the Sullivan Stapleton likeness looks pretty weak. They really needed to fix that oversized helmet. I need to find a parted out Leonidas helmet to have repainted. Since I have the HT Leonidas I never got the SA.

If anything you'd think they'd rerelease Artemisia with an improved Eva Green portrait.

Now I'll have to wait and see if there's a new Leonidas and/or Artemisia coming.

Last edited:
Saw it the other day and couldn't believe my eyes.
Star Ace apparently have produced 3 VERSIONS of Artemisia!!!!!

Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

Ugh, those elbow joints.
Official manufacturers like Three Zero (with Michonne) have discovered a way to hide these ugly joints many years ago.
Even unofficial ones are offering phicen bodies or similar!
A figure who couldn't sell even if we picked one with closed eyes, apparently has 3 versions!
What a joke.

Saw it the other day and couldn't believe my eyes.
Star Ace apparently have produced 3 VERSIONS of Artemisia!!!!!

Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

Ugh, those elbow joints.
Official manufacturers like Three Zero (with Michonne) have discovered a way to hide these ugly joints many years ago.
Even unofficial ones are offering phicen bodies or similar!
A figure who couldn't sell even if we picked one with closed eyes, apparently has 3 versions!
What a joke.

3 attempts and Star Ace still cannot get it right.

I would not have that big of a gripe with the body they used but none of their sculpts do any justice to Eva Green.

I regret not buying that Artemisia statue a few years ago. Occasionally, I see it on EBay but for over a grand now.

Back