1/6 Star Ace - 300 / 300: Rise of an Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body just does not look right. the underwear / war shorts also look horrible.
Star Ace has proved yet again, never preorder their crap. sorry to say this - but even their selene is a disappointment and i was hoping this one will at least look like their prototype (not that the prototype was spot on). Very let down off late. This is what happens when people remake hot toys stuff and think a sub par figure will float through. That HT Leo from 5 years ago is 10x better than this. what a shame cause i was really looking forward to this one.

Star Ace - why???? do you not have the right folks in your team? or you just dont care. eitherways, you are screwing with your brand.

So its finally Time! This is my very first English Review fellow Collectors AND my Impression of LEONIDAS! Yes i have him finally here! Share the Video and your Opinion about this Figure :D

GERMAN Review:

So its finally Time! This is my very first English Review fellow Collectors AND my Impression of LEONIDAS! Yes i have him finally here! Share the Video and your Opinion about this Figure :D

He looks really good. Now can you do your Selene review in English? :pray:

BTW, your English is fine, totally clear.

Last edited:

Does it have the shoulder harnass? it's in the proto pictures but didn't see it in your review.

Great review !! I gonna pass on this guy because I fortunately have the hot toys version and don't see any reason to get this but for the people who missed out on Hot Toys version , I would definitely pick this up . Thank you

Everything but the body looks good. The abs and chest just seem off, really odd looking. Would be interesting to see it replaced with a Phicen.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Which Phicen body do you think would work? M33? I'm tempted to save up for the HT version. Their sculpt and everything else just looks of a higher grade to me.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yeah the M33 looks good but the legs might be too skinny?

M33-7__56378.1470218541.490.588.JPG

The body looks top heavy to me, he needs to do some squats or something.

GERMAN Review:

The screaming sculpt looks cross eyed. After all these years HT's version blows this out the water.

Found another review, from this I think it looks pretty good.
My only complaint from seeing the review is that the helmet seems too big.

* Almost an hour review! He seems to have lots to say about it.

The body on the old HT fig is still a thing of beauty. Cant believe how bad the SA body looks. Looks like an old GI Joe body from the 1990's!
I was a bit disappointed when Star Ace announced this fig as I had spent a bit on the HT Leonidas, but I'm still glad I did.

Back