1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On mine, I haven't finished the setup for display but I did make a few things for him. Obviously, I'm not keeping him in the kitchen, these are shortly after I got him.
Snake001.jpg
Snake002.jpg

For the people who are replacing the body....Are you going to try and repaint the snake tat on the new body?

Matt
Nah, if you wanted that display option I would say keep the SS body as a second for, erm, Naked Snake... [emoji6]

matj007, with the body swap. Does Snake's pants still come down past his ass?

Got him out of the aircraft I snapped some photos of him in and his pants are have gone down past his ass. NEVER had that happen to any figure before. So Hoping its just this body that caused that issue?

The problem is his thighs, they're too thick and his pants too tight so they snag on his thighs which pull his pants down when you move his legs. If you transfer to a new body, you'll have to find one that has thinner thighs so the pants can slide when positioning the legs.

The body they put Snake on is actually really good. I like the proportions and for a normal figure the thigh thickness wouldn't be an issue, but for a figure with really tight pants it's a problem.

Last edited:
Decided to go down my delivery depot to pick this guy up.

DSCF3332_zpsg8ljxpsc.jpg

DSCF3333_zpslnjvgkes.jpg

DSCF3334_zps6hjffymi.jpg

DSCF3335_zpszfpvyc8t.jpg

DSCF3336_zps6v9wiwj6.jpg

DSCF3338_zpsopxdhdmc.jpg

DSCF3339_zpsds96vvdd.jpg

With my 80s figures. The golden age of the Action Movie.:exactly:

DSCF3340_zpsgyin3ios.jpg

DSCF3342_zpsh2nrvrcv.jpg

Good fig overall, a few nit picks but overall glad I added him to my collection.

If you transfer to a new body, you'll have to find one that has thinner thighs so the pants can slide when positioning the legs

Having switched out the body, I can confirm that it only has a minor effect on the beltline. It's more down to the pant's material and it's lack of flexibility.

On mine, I haven't finished the setup for display but I did make a few things for him. Obviously, I'm not keeping him in the kitchen, these are shortly after I got him.
View attachment 168209

LOVE THAT BAT!! That's awesome! Can't believe it wasn't included as an acessory...it's one of the more "standout" things he used in the movie, right up there with the cigarette. Great job!

Finally got the replacement body from Sideshow and swapped everything over. No heavy modding or anything, just stock...and I'm happy with him....

Got mine today, for the price im really liking it, i don't have any real problems, i had the stiff arm but it loosened with a little warm water. Sculpt isn't as bad as people were making out, to me anyway, yeah its a little soft but i wasn't going in expecting to be blown away

Here are a few shots of him and how i have him displayed ;)

10629437_951014161576865_8477229167385137182_o.jpg

11002668_951012421577039_4207249967919650658_o.jpg

10996450_951012404910374_7053138171545932408_o.jpg

11025843_951012464910368_5609102926038517339_o.jpg

Cool pics, did you mod the jacket?

nope all stock, just futzed :duff

Gr8 pics man :clap

Where did you get the dio base from, looks cool.

Yeah this fig gets a big thumbs up from me, looks great posed up in the detolf.

Snagged it from ebay, was always my plan to use it with snake as i think it represent the rubble of NY ;) its also from the panzer jaeger from hot toys.

yeah displayed and posed up in the detolf with his dio im loving him

also glad you guys like the pics :duff

my final payment for this comes out tomorrow. im anxious to finally have it in hand. im starting to branch my collection out into other areas than just mgs, gotta get some more detolfs im guessing.

i Recieved mine a view days ago, and i must admit with being a highend custom collecter that this guy looks pretty good stright out,ove the box (pretty good not perfect)
but not the way everyone was talkin it down and for the price point $159 a top end painter on the boards could bring magic to this figure .

No Dissapointment from me here ;)

In which order is everyone putting the stuff on the belt? Anything definitive we can agree on? Obviously we are putting the MAC-11* holster goes on Snake's right and the revolver goes on his left.

Anyone?

*It's not a screen-accurate MAC-10 unfortunately. Also the strap attached to the MAC-11 is not long enough :(

Escape From New York page at the IMFDB

MAC-10

MAC-11

Back