1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After finally getting it id write, "overwhelmingly underwhelming". The boots on mine have his toes pointing slightly down so he slides around, the watches are too big for his needle wrists, the elbows are distractingly pointy, the body over all is too small, there isnt a good cigarette hand, all the pouches and accessories look better in the tray than on him, and the stand is meh. Im just keeping him in the one pose and calling it a day, this figure isnt even fun because you cant even stand him on his stand properly. My very first sideshow figure and wow what a dud. My killzone heghast figure from 3a blows this thing away for the price and you can pose him, he stands freely, the detail is superb, and he even lights up. Sideshow should be very ashamed, i cant believe im keeping this thing but i am.

2b62f01ce1dfab6b38a6216ef7214b4c.jpg

1baad4bff4ac9748a836e9c535150152.jpg

Got Booty Snake in the mail today (that's the highest the pants will go, I only pulled up the undershirt). My God. That crooked tailoring on the belt strips, too :slap.

photo4.jpg

After finally getting it id write, "overwhelmingly underwhelming". The boots on mine have his toes pointing slightly down so he slides around, the watches are too big for his needle wrists, the elbows are distractingly pointy, the body over all is too small, there isnt a good cigarette hand, all the pouches and accessories look better in the tray than on him, and the stand is meh. Im just keeping him in the one pose and calling it a day, this figure isnt even fun because you cant even stand him on his stand properly. My very first sideshow figure and wow what a dud. My killzone heghast figure from 3a blows this thing away for the price and you can pose him, he stands freely, the detail is superb, and he even lights up. Sideshow should be very ashamed, i cant believe im keeping this thing but i am.

Ugh, mine's going back, man. Way too many problems with the tailoring, and the arms on my figure don't even BEND! I can't justify spending $160 on this.

Good riddance, SSC - you'll be receiving my return shipment.

All this titty baby whining about the boots. :rolleyes2
The boots on my Plissken had a bad lean and it's simple to fix.
  1. Remove the boots from the body (you may have to use a little heat for this).
  2. Pick out a couple of small rubber bands that you can loop around the bottom of the toes and the other end at the top front lip of the boot opening, make sure there's just enough tension to pull the angle of the ankle forward to the desired lean of the boot (don't go too far or use too much tension).
  3. Now take a coffee cup and fill with water and heat in the microwave until very hot (mine was just to boiling).
  4. Place the boots in the water and wait a couple of minutes.
  5. Carefully remove the boots so you don't burn your little fingers.
  6. Stuff the inside ankles of the boots with some paper towels so they don't collapse.
  7. Put the rubber bands in place and put the boots in the freezer for 10-20 minutes.
  8. Remove the boots from the freezer and leave them to thaw on the counter.
  9. Remove the paper towels and rubber bands and dry with a towel.
  10. Put the boots back on Snake.
FIXED.

This is so easy to fix that it's a non-issue. My Snake Plissken now stands fine on his own without a stand.

Cool instructions, chief. It would have been even better if you could have disseminated that information without sounding like a condescending ******.

Hey screamingmetal, Your opinion of us matters not and your instructions are moot because anyone with a pea brain could figure that out. No one wants a $160 failure. Stop kissing sideshows ass, its very unbecoming of you.

Im trying to message you about the sculpt but i wont let me send as its saying you have exceeded your stored messages quota and have to delete messages before you can receive anymore. Pls pm me thanks asap

i just finished customizing snake's boots - here's a pic at 95% as i did a bit more afterwards but nothing much :)

PM if you need your boots customized - $50 plus shipping

Last edited:
Great job 8Bit!! I weathered up my boots with a black wash, but I am going to add a dry brushing of raw/burnt sienna if that is the similar color pallet you chose!!

:clap

Back