1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing i found always stupid but cool is having a scope on the mac10 silencer.
Does it really serves any purpose or just to look futuristic ^^

One thing i found always stupid but cool is having a scope on the mac10 silencer.
Does it really serves any purpose or just to look futuristic ^^

I would assume the recoil on a mac10 would make a scope (a telescopic scope at that) pretty redundant?
IDK if its got a semi/fully auto capability.
Don't really know that much about firearms etc.

I would assume, most sub machine guns are used in close combat situations and usually result in spray & pray situations?

For a unique look.

It's too far from the eye to even be worth using.

And ya, uzi/macs are recoiling junk guns. They look neat though.

I would say something along the lines of:

I am totally underwhelmed by Sideshows - Snake Plissken figure but for some reason I really love it.

DSCF3353_zpsmt6lx2pj.jpg

DSCF3356_zps3ahwudso.jpg

DSCF3359_zps0pakkazj.jpg

DSCF3360_zpsh4ktosdu.jpg

Why do you say that? It's the correct size for a MAC-10 (Sideshow's is 2" long).

And it looks like a MAC-10:

M10r.jpg

M10l.jpg

A MAC 10 History Lesson - FirearmsID.com

As for pouch placement, I based it on the scene when Snake first enters the World Trade Center. From the revolver working towards the MAC-10 I put on the square pouch; then the next longest pouch; and finally the MAC magazine pouch next to the MAC holster.

Well said. I see where I assumed I knew what I was talking about.

Thank you for the belt info.

I left one too!

How bad was yours? :lol

I couldn't get all my thoughts in there because they give you the 300 character limit, so I just spoke on the headsculpt. I wanted to mention the body and messed up elbow joints, but oh wellz.

Back