1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collector47, I honestly don't know what your problem is, but it's clear you are very set in your mind and unwilling to hear other opinions. At no time have I been condescending or rude, Just stating my views, one of which is that you are over reacting. If that offends you I really don't know what to say, as you clearly have a chip on your shoulder.

Brothers, sisters, come together!
We will need each others shoulders to cry on for when this gets released with a paintjob that looks like a blind toddler used a broom.
We must not turn on each other when we can all simply agree that Sideshow sucks testicles.

Collector47, I honestly don't know what your problem is, but it's clear you are very set in your mind and unwilling to hear other opinions. At no time have I been condescending or rude, Just stating my views, one of which is that you are over reacting. If that offends you I really don't know what to say, as you clearly have a chip on your shoulder.

What problem have I brought here? I went back and read every single thing I've said today and can't find ANYTHING that suggests in any way I have been mean spirited, rude, or otherwise out of line with you or anyone else here. ALL I SAID was I was fed up with the delays and I offered a suggestion of what I would do if I couldn't get my money back. That was IT. Up until today we've had 193 pages of people complaining on a much broader scale, with far worse discourse than anything I could hope to dream up. Yet because I offer to call out the company and file a complaint I'm suddenly the one out of line? Where does that logic come from sir? I never ONCE said anything derogatory to you or anyone else here. Yet you as the moderator have taken me to task for wanting to file a complaint as if I'm somehow overreacting and then you allow these other people to say these ridiculous and vile comments to me (whom I never even had any discussion with) and now you're asking me what my problem is? REALLY? Why did you allow those people to do that? Because you disagreed with me because I wanted to file a complaint against Sideshow? Why did you allow WellCQCaboutthat to talk to me like a dog? Completely juvenile and out of line. Why did you let Snake Plissken say I'm writing a manifesto like a mass murderer? Do you think that is rational behavior? Is that a appropriate response to my comments? Really? These are people with serious problems. My integrity is intact sir. I'm waiting to see if you can do the right thing and hold these people accountable instead of looking the other way simply because you disagreed with me. That's the problem.

What problem have I brought here? I went back and read every single thing I've said today and can't find ANYTHING that suggests in any way I have been mean spirited, rude, or otherwise out of line with you or anyone else here. ALL I SAID was I was fed up with the delays and I offered a suggestion of what I would do if I couldn't get my money back. That was IT. Up until today we've had 193 pages of people complaining on a much broader scale, with far worse discourse than anything I could hope to dream up. Yet because I offer to call out the company and file a complaint I'm suddenly the one out of line? Where does that logic come from sir? I never ONCE said anything derogatory to you or anyone else here. Yet you as the moderator have taken me to task for wanting to file a complaint as if I'm somehow overreacting and then you allow these other people to say these ridiculous and vile comments to me (whom I never even had any discussion with) and now you're asking me what my problem is? REALLY? Why did you allow those people to do that? Because you disagreed with me because I wanted to file a complaint against Sideshow? Why did you allow WellCQCaboutthat to talk to me like a dog? Completely juvenile and out of line. Why did you let Snake Plissken say I'm writing a manifesto like a mass murderer? Do you think that is rational behavior? Is that a appropriate response to my comments? Really? These are people with serious problems. My integrity is intact sir. I'm waiting to see if you can do the right thing and hold these people accountable instead of looking the other way simply because you disagreed with me. That's the problem.

I don't think the things that were said from other members on here were productive but this is a SS board, Dave, and others will defend SS to their dying breath. And maybe once the Mod disagreed with you others saw fit to I guess make fun of you which like you said isn't right but at this point I don't think it can be fixed best to just move on and not post for a while and let the dust settle man. I know its not the answer you want but maybe the best thing to do.

Did anyone else's Ex get cancelled, got an email saying inventory was miscalculated even though I Pre Ordered the day it went up for sale.

escapefromthisthread.jpg

WOW goto bed and wake up to this. All Merryment out of the window lol

Seems this Snake Plisskin thread is taking on a World where Plisskin would fit right in. Oppressed people waiting for their figures due to Oppressors constantly pushing back their rewards whilst they gain more interest from payments already received.

Guess we all need let Snake loose and solve our problems when we get them!

Thanks btw for sharing the comms with SS. So All being well We will be seeing Plisskins Jan/Feb time in our hands I presume. That or start a Kickstart to hire a fast Boat/Sub to get the container/contents quicker?

The end of the day as has been said, this is alas is the norm. This alas is how they gain extra money from us, Pre order, we pay, they get interest during all that time and a year or two later they release.
Also don't forget these are TOYS not Investment pieces (Hate how so many seem to see that with TOYS). You buy, you open and Play with them and alas usually (as NO company has EVER got something 100% right) you customise them. Then ofc you customise anyway sue to creative flare :D

Was really hoping to have Snake Plisskin & S.T.R.I.K.E. Cap America as my birthday shortly. Alas just have to open my ART Armored Special Cop only.
Plus itching as hell to get the DAM UNISOLS and nothing heard on them since they Showcased the prototypes.

Here's to 2015 bringing a HUGE amount of Figure prosperity (Play wise and customising wise ;) ) for us all. One more year folks, One more year LOL

The interest on a few months is pennies, estimates are estimate (not guarantees; words have meanings), and volunteering for payment plans according to specific terms is exactly what it says it is.

I don't think the things that were said from other members on here were productive but this is a SS board, Dave, and others will defend SS to their dying breath. And maybe once the Mod disagreed with you others saw fit to I guess make fun of you which like you said isn't right but at this point I don't think it can be fixed best to just move on and not post for a while and let the dust settle man. I know its not the answer you want but maybe the best thing to do.

Thanks for recognizing that. I'm moving on because the maturity level, not to mention the accountability level, is sadly lacking here. The mod took a knee for the people name calling. The inmates run the asylum. Happy hump day indeed.

Yeah, that's what happened... Mod plan worked, now Sideshow can continue to harm customers as I've squelched the uprising with my "immature" and "devious" ways :lol

I'd actually like to know what the Attorney General's office would have to say, after reading a complaint about a delayed dollie :lol.

Yeah, that's what happened... Mod plan worked, now Sideshow can continue to harm customers as I've squelched the uprising with my "immature" and "devious" ways :lol

How dare you!

Last edited:
Back