1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else's Ex get cancelled, got an email saying inventory was miscalculated even though I Pre Ordered the day it went up for sale.

I didn't order one in time to get an exclusive, but that's a bit worrisome. I'm surprised no one's commented on this before me. Or maybe not. :rolleyes2

Hopefully you're able to contact Sideshow today and see what exactly is happening. Considering the EX is a cassette tape, you'd think they could just manufacture some more, lol.

Latest newsletter said coming soon right at the bottom of the list, so hopefully it won't be pushed back anymore...Can't wait to see if it's worth picking up or not as I canceled my pre-order long ago...

Looks like old Snake has been pushed back again another month. I don't mind, I think he will be worth it when he finally does arrive in-stock. In the meantime I can concentrate on some of other pre-orders I have with Sideshow this month......and Christmas shopping for others:elf.

Looks like old Snake has been pushed back again another month. I don't mind, I think he will be worth it when he finally does arrive in-stock. In the meantime I can concentrate on some of other pre-orders I have with Sideshow this month......and Christmas shopping for others:elf.

7kkq8Zw.gif

theres a slight chance that it will arrived on late december, acording to the sideshow rep the figure is on its way on a freight boat and I think a couple of others figures too. they changed the flexpays because they thought the figure will not get there in time for december because of weather conditions and blah blah blah. it is already on the shipping soon list.

theres a slight chance that it will arrived on late december, acording to the sideshow rep the figure is on its way on a freight boat and I think a couple of others figures too. they changed the flexpays because they thought the figure will not get there in time for december because of weather conditions and blah blah blah. it is already on the shipping soon list.

Yeah was that you that posted the live chat? But like you said weather permitted

Actually, saying "It's on it's way by boat" is a 'pat answer' on behalf of the Sideshow rep. It may or may not be on any boat. My personal experience when talking to Sideshow reps is that they have NO clue what they're talking about. They're only slightly more helpful than Amazon Customer Service, lol. It could be on it's way over, but it just as easily could not. I wouldn't expect it by the 25th, at any rate. It'll happen when it happens. If this figure is your reason for getting up every morning, I'd try and switch myself over to something a little more... reliable in regards to delivery dates. :wink1:

I p/o'd this figure day 1-think it was Oct. '13-I'm used to waiting, so it doesn't bother me-but I check this thread daily because it has become so damn amusing!

Its already on the coming soon list so that means we should get it on the next couple of weeks. Theres no other alternative than to wait. My flex was on the 25th and got bumped till January 25th so most of the non flexes will be getting it before I do.

Its already on the coming soon list so that means we should get it on the next couple of weeks. Theres no other alternative than to wait. My flex was on the 25th and got bumped till January 25th so most of the non flexes will be getting it before I do.

Also the last time we got a live chat session like that right before Robocop was shipped for the same reason, they were accurate about what they said.

My final Flexpay was on December 15, it's now scheduled for January 15. I just think Sideshow is being cautious about how early they might get these in stock.

Wow, ever since that axe wielding maniac got loose in here, this thread took an odd turn!

Still excited, he shows up when he shows up. Though I'm weighing my options with my legal team.

Well New Year 2 New figures in the form of STRIKE Cap and Snake Plisskin. Maybe the ZERT (standard). Then waiting on seeing how the 3A SPartan IV Thorne is in reviews (if fixed articulation issues) and then wait for DAM to get the UNISOLS out for us. Oh and the KSK figures but they are MilOps so not the same as character driven.

Back