1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think SSC did a really great job! I hope that their final paint apps look as good as the prototype. It'd be a real bummer if the paint ended up ruining this great piece! :)

I wouldn't worry about the head sculpt or the paint apps. It's the tailoring and the body you have to worry about. Look at the new joker figure, great HS, solid paint apps, but the tailoring is not as good as the prototype, and the body is pretty bad.

The figure looks fantastic and I hope the production looks as good if not better.
The $150 price tag is also a wonderful surprise! :yess:

I do too, I am just going to take some winning over by SSC. This looks really great and I am very excited for it, and I'd love to see Mad Max, Beetlejuice, or other 80's greats.

Isn't SSC usually pretty slow on release dates? It seems like their Joker took forever from reveal to release. Hopefully Snake isn't too bad, as he is a fairly simple figure.

I also really want to see this figure straight on without the jacket on, to really get a good idea of the body proportions.

They are slow to release, usually it takes about a year if there's no delays in production. This having a new body might delay it a bit.

not interested in this figure personally, but man, it suuuure looks incredible! very well done sideshow, well done indeed.

I've actually never seen this movie, I've seen the sequel though. But either way, its a damn nice looking figure. I think sideshow could have a nice niche here by picking up licenses that the other guys ignore or overlook. They need to do blade runner, marvel comic book versions, evil dead, etc. and I think they could do really well for themselves.

I've actually never seen this movie, I've seen the sequel though. But either way, its a damn nice looking figure. I think sideshow could have a nice niche here by picking up licenses that the other guys ignore or overlook. They need to do blade runner, marvel comic book versions, evil dead, etc. and I think they could do really well for themselves.

Exactly what I was thinking. A line of one off characters based on cult films, kind of like the old Movie Maniacs would be an awesome thing for Sideshow to get into. Huge possibilities here.
And this is a great looking figure. Now Sideshow, just give us Jack Burton :D

People may think I'm strange but to me one of the greatest things this figure has is well proportioned hands. Those things look perfect. They actually look like a human hand. Unlike the crazy clam diggers coming from HT.

Back