1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's best to ignore it or it will set roots in here and derail yet another thread.

Lest we forget the how the Batman Arkham thread got derailed for an entire week by a Tony Stark loving vegetable.

Sounds good. It seems he already partially succeeded since this post was completely overshadowed by potato pics: :lol

So far, everything looks great, but, as far as that shirtless shot goes, was Russell really that muscular in the flick? I know he was in good shape, but I don't recall the dude looking like he spent 5 hours a day, 5 days a week doing crunches.:lol

Sounds good. It seems he already partially succeeded since this post was completely overshadowed by potato pics: :lol

Yeah, we dodged a bullet there :rotfl. As for Russell, he was fairly buff in the movie. The figure looks like it has the correct proportions to me.

Escape_From_New_York_Tattoo.jpg

At first i though it was the Plissken Icarus something from Metal Gear Solid 2. I wonder what happened to that guy after Raiden bumped into him. He just ran away & never showed up again...

At first i though it was the Plissken Icarus something from Metal Gear Solid 2. I wonder what happened to that guy after Raiden bumped into him. He just ran away & never showed up again...

Who the hell is Plissken Icarus?

there was a guy named Plissken or Plisskin in that game, he was caught sleeping, Raiden killed him & the ending credits started to roll. I guess it's one of those special endings half way tru the game.

Who the hell is Plissken Icarus?

there was a guy named Plissken or Plisskin in that game, he was caught sleeping, Raiden killed him & the ending credits started to roll. I guess it's one of those special endings half way tru the game.

You never cease to amaze me.

:pfft: Come on folks, ease off on flaming the new guy.

There are Snake Plissken references all the way throughout the MGS series....one eyed, ex special forces, guy called Snake obviousness aside.

New members should encouraged and not discouraged...at least, not until they're used to the various types of humour on here

:pfft: Come on folks, ease off on flaming the new guy.

There are Snake Plissken references all the way throughout the MGS series....one eyed, ex special forces, guy called Snake obviousness aside.

New members should encouraged and not discouraged...at least, not until they're used to the various types of humour on here

Potato has a history of trolling on here, he deserves taking a beating from us most of the time.

Back