1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm praying it's this.

ih8llf.jpg

The more Kurt Russell, the better. :thud:

I know i'm human.
And if the rest of you were all these things, then you'd just attack. So i know some of you are still human.

Getting this for sure now after seeing those pics.This would be my first ever figure by Sideshow too.

I know i'm human.
And if the rest of you were all these things, then you'd just attack. So i know some of you are still human.

A MacCready figure would also be an instant buy. So would a Max Rockatansky figure.

Macready is so ****ing awesome, it NEEDS to happen, it HAS to happen!

Getting this for sure now after seeing those pics.This would be my first ever figure by Sideshow too.

I think it's going to be a lot of peoples :lol

I'll be watching for this figure when he's parted out. The body and the leather jacket are nice. I could see myself putting together a Steve Rogers bash with some of these parts. This figure is great for so many reasons.

I'd like a Todd from Soldier too. Big fan of Kurt Russell here, obviously :lol

Carpenter is one of my favourite directors so i would buy any Kurt Russel character from his movies.Hell,i would even buy a Roddy Piper figure from "They Live" too.

Thank you sideshow for making this! This will be my first sideshow figure.:yess:

For me too. It's cool that SSC has been able to surprise all of us with a figure we thought we'd never see. It makes me wonder what else is in the pipeline.

It's so cool be be excited about Sideshow again! This figure looks amazing... new body, great looking sculpt a ton of accessories. Nothing on it looks like it didn't get their full attention. I was going to guess the price would be close to $200 when I saw all the gear; pleasantly surprised at the price point on him.

Definite buy :rock

It's hard to be genuinely excited about "Sideshow" for me. I am for Snake Plissken, but then I go look at the mockery that is their Batman and I just shake my head. Granted, they do good figures still and have been improving, but they also do some real clunkers. So I just take it on a figure to figure bases instead of putting faith in them as a company. No offense Sideshow, but some stuff just isn't for me. When they're good though, like this, they're greeeeeat! ;)

It's so cool be be excited about Sideshow again! This figure looks amazing... new body, great looking sculpt a ton of accessories. Nothing on it looks like it didn't get their full attention. I was going to guess the price would be close to $200 when I saw all the gear; pleasantly surprised at the price point on him.

Definite buy :rock

I would have paid $200.00 for this...But Im glad it isnt...

Matt

Back