1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great and such a cool line up of accessories. Priced at $160 is another tempting factor. Probably will be my first SS purchase.

Ca nt remember the last time I was excited for a Sideshow figure before this,to be honest.

By the way, since it's my first time placing an order. How long is it usually for the item to be produced with them? I've never pre-ordered before!

It's so cool be be excited about Sideshow again! This figure looks amazing... new body, great looking sculpt a ton of accessories. Nothing on it looks like it didn't get their full attention. I was going to guess the price would be close to $200 when I saw all the gear; pleasantly surprised at the price point on him.

Definite buy :rock

Yeah, with the DC figures running $190, $160 seems like a deal. Who would've thought that 5 years ago... :lol

Looks pretty good. And nice work on the body.

I think the body is very close to what Russell was built like.

2zrfa54.jpg

The body is nice. Though I can't tell if the lower half is new, but overall everything looks good and well proportioned. I'm very happy with the body and outfit work, it's great.

Man, who knows anymore? I had begun to feel like every company was playing it safe, and I think a lot of them are. Then you see something like this, which is left field and super awesome. If Sideshow kept this up they would definitely have my attention again.

Considering there is NO ONE doing these type of figures, SSC can have that entire market to themselves if they pursue it.

I think SSC did a really great job! I hope that their final paint apps look as good as the prototype. It'd be a real bummer if the paint ended up ruining this great piece! :)

I agree. Not to mention so many licenses are mishandled. I don't mean to harp on MGS, but it's a great example of a license that has a wealth of characters and they are never explored. Even if someone, like Sideshow, picked up some of these cult licenses and just the main characters it would be a breath of fresh air in the current market.

Back