1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Sideshow dropped the ball on Drake. It does look terrible but I'll wait to see what other fellow freaks post about him when he arrives in hands. As for Snake I hope we see him at SDCC.

Wow, Sideshow reeeaaally dropped the ball on the Nathan Drake figure :slap. The prototype looked bad already, but the actual sculpt is much, much worse.

I don't care much for Drake, but Sideshow better get the Snake figure right!

Said it from the beginning, sideshow is incapable of not sucking. I appreciate the fact they tried to make this but they need to just give up making human figures and thinking they can churn out their typical crap at near hot toys prices.

Drake does look like he's got some horrible illness of some kind. I guess it's a good chance Snake will end up being the same way...

I have one SSC figure so far, and that needed a lot of work to just even look decent. I really wanted that Nathan Drake, but what's done is done, time to worry about Snake. Oh boy..

Btw, don't wanna start any fires but if they can't get a CG character right (which they should have had raw 3D files to begin with) then all this worrying about a character from a 30 year old movie is more than justified.

Chaos.gif

I think theres a 50/50 percent chance that the figure will turn out right but I know that a lOT of people over at the Nathan Drake thread have canceled their PO, so maybe sideshow will learn from this and not screw this up.

.....and cancelled.....
Don't really need this, I had Spenser's customer for 18months on the shelf which in a lot of ways is better ....just couldn't get excited about this no matter how much I love the movie.

Wouldn't worry about Drake though ....one bad product does not equal everything being bad. If that was the case, Sideshow would have been out of business a long time ago.

At least with Snake, the risk of two googly eyes is at an all time low. :D

I'm keeping my order, it's going to be the only Plissken figure ever made more than likely. I'll just grin and bare it.

Oh s***, that's the actual drake figure? I thought it was some sort of joke/custom/photoshopped image.

Damn.

I have faith in this figure, I am worried if it gets f up but Ill stick to this one till the end. If it does I will be done with Sideshow figures and just stick to Hot Toys.

Well after the poor choice of design for the Catwoman and Harley Quinn bodies, the questionable "interpretation" of Destro and the Hiroshima that is Drake I don't want to take the chance. The Plissken figure looks nice; if it turns out like Drake I only have myself to blame for trusting a wanna be Hot Toys like Sideshow. I have just lost all faith in SSC. All pre-orders cancelled except for Hot Toys. What a disappointment.

It's sad. Sideshow was on such a role and than Drake came along looking like utter ****. I hope they get there act together for this figure and especially Luke and Han. Snake, Luke and Han better be good. It would be a real **** up if they turn out like Drake.

We all hope that this was a wake up call to Sideshow. They need to see the mess they have caused to Uncharted fans.

Back