1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why grenades? :lol

Sorry, it's not to do with making the Coreburner.
I am putting together a group of PMC dudes, and they are all going to be serious tooled up.

6B22BE16-AE79-4EBF-A3D5-307C9329BDF1.jpg

4F82BDBD-EEA3-4A30-A366-397895042921.jpg

B827E2E7-5633-49AE-BD07-7E089A2C190E.jpg

BDA31227-87BC-4DF0-99FD-94B808803E86_2.jpg

95570B16-AFC7-4BF4-A7F2-16DD370B72C7.jpg

87CB8947-792A-4A0C-B47E-B8728A8550BB.jpg

Those are pretty sharp!

Thanks. My idea is that the rifle runs on liquid. Each bottle holds a litre, enough for about a thousand shots, and the bandolier on the back holds another three. Should be more than enough for any guy out on a mission.
I am toying with the idea of making variants or just getting that one cast.

Wow Barry, what are you up to this time you mad, wonderful bastard? :lol

You should document your work more often on Youtube, you've never failed to impress. :clap

I had a feeling that's what you were going for. So they carry around a portable water cutter.

Well, i was thinking of it being an incredibly refined and exotic liquid. The catalyst being another exotic compound also held in the weapon, but something the weapon can siphon from the air(Like Hydrogen or argon). In a similar way to the way oxygen and petroleum are squirted into an internal combustion engine, the chamber is misted with the catalyst, then the liquid is *squirted* into the chamber from the rear, causing it to sequentially combust, congealling into a projectile as the energy is being expended backwards.
That's the idea anyway. It was only justification for a *magazine* that didn't contain any rounds and seemed to be filled with liquid, lol.

Wow Barry, what are you up to this time you mad, wonderful bastard? :lol

You should document your work more often on Youtube, you've never failed to impress. :clap

Haha.
Brilliant.
Just as i said above, a means to explain why the weapon has no shells in it.

And i did a turnaround of the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYzWphPIN_s

Awesome! I've seen your channel before, hope we get to see a longer version of your collection video. It's your remote LED video that finally made me wanted to get one myself and I did. :yess:

Excellent.
I keep meaning to make a longer collection vid. Or a methodical shelf-to-shelf-to-shelf review of them all.
But we have just put the house on the market and the first viewers were yesterday. They seem keen, so i will be moving soon.
I'll maybe leave the collection vid for the new house.

It's going to be at SDCC more than likely. It's right around the corner, and a month behind the scheduled release.

I dont know if you guys know that some photos of the uncharted figure have surfaced. I subscribed to the thread to see the figure when it came out. And so far it looks way way bad... I hope that the snake doesnt come out like this.

Last edited:
Or you all could be chicken little'ing, and it come out looking fantastic like Wolffe.

forum.php

Yeah that Drake looks terrible compared to the prototype, hope the same thing does not happen to this snake figure to as that would be a crime, not that it isn't already for the fans of Uncharted.

Back