1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the computer shots could be cool.

dac07268_EFNYprisongrahic.jpeg
tumblr_m6m6oaTf071qzvpd0o2_1280.jpg
cap002.bmp

Just to share, I was looking at some of Elvis1979's customs and found this old customs of his. This guy was the reason I even considered collecting 1/6.

IMG_4895.jpg
IMG_4904.jpg
IMG_7929.jpg

Yea his LA one was pretty sweet.

I remember that NY sculpt. I bailed out on it when it was shown and looked nothing like Russell. The sculptor got all butt hurt.

I've seen a couple of plissken sculpts the best so far is the spenser one and I hope we get a look at the sideshow one in hand pics soon.

I've seen a couple of plissken sculpts the best so far is the spenser one and I hope we get a look at the sideshow one in hand pics soon.

The Spenser one was amazing ....I've sold mine now so hopefully the Sideshow one surpasses it !
I regret selling the jacket since it was waaaaaaay better than the prototype Sideshow jacket, but needed to sell it as part of the package.

Just to share, I was looking at some of Elvis1979's customs and found this old customs of his. This guy was the reason I even considered collecting 1/6.
View attachment 112756
View attachment 112757

I've ALWAYS wanted an LA Snake and that custom is amazing!
I'll definitely be up for a full custom LA outfit and weapons if there is a customizer out there that wants to do a run for his Sideshow figure !

Hell I'd buy a 2nd SS figure to have one version of each here.

I'm sure we can get someone to do a commission on an L.A. suit after the release. I think a few guys were talking about doing his rifle too.

I was considering getting a second Snake, just to have him with his jacket and some handcuffs to make him look like my signature gif.

Last edited:
I'm sure we can get someone to do a commission on an L.A. suit after the release. I think a few guys were talking about doing his rifle too.

I was considering getting a second Snake, just to have him with his jacket and some handcuffs to make him look like my signature gif.

Good idea, I've seen plenty of custom 1/6 clothing manufacturers, the more people willing to get one the cheaper it will be.

I tried to convince people on the Spenser custom to get an LA variant but the responses were either laughter or silence :D :D

Good idea, I've seen plenty of custom 1/6 clothing manufacturers, the more people willing to get one the cheaper it will be.

I'm sure there is plenty of folks that would be interested, and it would be an easy sell. We would just need someone to shop out a rifle, and maybe his revolvers.

I'm sure there is plenty of folks that would be interested, and it would be an easy sell. We would just need someone to shop out a rifle, and maybe his revolvers.

Barry (Username) did one the other day remember? If it happens we can can always ask him if he's willing to do bulk commissions.

Count me in on that planned commission/interest thread for the jacket. EFLA had my favorite look for Plissken.

Yeah aside from the horrendous story, I think EFLA Snake's look is pretty badass. As for the gun, I think we could get 20 on a list pretty easily.

Barry (Username) did one the other day remember? If it happens we can can always ask him if he's willing to do bulk commissions.

It was a while back, and i did it just to see if i could get the size roughly right. I was about ten to fifteen percent too large i reckon. It's bulky, but not as bulky as i made it.
I reckon i could do a far better job using the correct weapon as a base. And i have a friend in Canada who could cast them if we can get enough people interested.

3E1EF3EB-B4EA-486D-B0C0-83257D61BCBF.jpg

056F4389-807F-4B33-BD5E-D5C128211393.jpg

356452AC-FAE4-4E43-87B7-208BB17ACF86.jpg

4E153F08-0CD3-4BD6-95E9-0DE3C87BE930.jpg

Yea his LA one was pretty sweet.

I remember that NY sculpt. I bailed out on it when it was shown and looked nothing like Russell. The sculptor got all butt hurt.

I ended up paying for one... but quickly sold it as it just didn't look right.

The "Coreburner" used by Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) is a heavily modded LaFrance M16K.

LaFranceM16K223.jpg
800px-Efla-coreburner1.jpg
Coreburner.jpg

To me it looks like the gun from the BOSS metal gear "the patriot." Its a great starting point.
HT_THEBOSS_10A.JPG
603711_10200622940808342_474841226_n.jpg

Back