1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was satiring Sardo's post. English is a rough language in Internet space apparently. Plus, he genuinely doesn't like the Destro release, so what?

Destro1.jpgDestro2.jpgDestro3.jpg
"better taste"... like collecting 1/6 scale figures has anything to do with better or worse taste...

One of the features I really love are the 1/6 blueprints and manila folder. The vehicle choice is perfect!

Yeah I don't have to have seen it in-hand to know that this figure looks like utter dog**** but I suppose that's just because I have much better taste and imagination than those who feel they must rationalize their purchases to everyone else once they have theirs in-hand :pfft:

you have better taste than others??? :rotfl:lol:rotfl

0882-bigfoot2-tn.jpg

It sounds like Destro is a hit with people here and deservingly so...Destro is GREAT! ;)

kp3 body....neck is gonna be tricky ...but i think it will work out
KP3destro_zps71215d33.jpg

Good body choice... I think that will work really well for Destro. And excellent work on the bodysuit. I think Spandex is probably the way to go... leather or vinyl would be nice but always seems to look a bit thick.

you have better taste than others??? :rotfl:lol:rotfl

View attachment 117052

You have better jokes cuz it wasn't even funny the first 100 times.

It sounds like Destro is a hit with people here and deservingly so...Destro is GREAT! ;)

Based on what data, genius, other than the 5 people here who ordered it and have actually posted their in-hand pictures? Here's an idea; Why don't you start a poll and we'll see if the results support your preposterous claim. :D

Last edited:
Yeah I don't have to have seen it in-hand to know that this figure looks like utter dog**** but I suppose that's just because I have much better taste and imagination than those who feel they must rationalize their purchases to everyone else once they have theirs in-hand :pfft:

No one is rationalizing their purchases. Unless you're building all of your own figures from scratch, I'm not sure what imagination has to do with anything. To purchase a figure from Hot Toys, Sideshow, Medicom, or any other manufacturers doesn't require imagination. It's not like anyone bought the figure BEFORE they knew what it would look like. The people that bought Destro were obviously ok with the design (or happy with enough of the parts to use it to kitbash), and are even happier now that they have it. If the design isn't your "taste", it doesn't make it a dog**** figure. As a figure, it's pretty good. Decent body, a ton of accessories, great sculpting and paint. I don't know about others, but I didn't have any quality control issues, and the knees are miles better than my CC v2.

You have better jokes cuz it wasn't even funny the first 100 times.

Based on what data, genius, other than the 5 people here who ordered it and have actually posted their in-hand pictures? Here's an idea; Why don't you start a poll and we'll see if the results support your preposterous claim. :D

There are other people on other forums that seem to enjoy this figure too.WE GET IT! YOU HATE THE FIGURE..Why keep coming in here whining about it? maybe I'd stop bringing up your Turdfoot figure that you praised ;)

Knocking a vintage toy to justify the esthetic value of a $200 action figure made four decades later is the epitome of desperation.

that has NOTHING to do with it...The Fact THAT kl241 Dumps on other people for liking Destro and then calls himself out to say "I have better taste" while at the same time praises a Turd looking action figure like Zica Bigfoot (Vintage or not)

We get that you and Kl241 don't like the figure (without even having the figure in hand :rotfl).You don't need to keep coming in here telling us you hate the figure over and over or that you somehow have better taste than everyone else :rotfl

I use Zica's Bigfoot as an example of KL241's action figure taste..See the difference? (probably not)

I use Zica's Bigfoot as an example of KL241's action figure taste..See the difference? (probably not)

You're right. It went completely over my head. You are too smart for me. In my stupidity, I thought you were saying that Destro looks better than Big Foot. I'm glad you cleared that up so I can be spared an eternity wallowing in my ignorance.

Aw poor wittle Teemu is just butt hurt we took a dump on his firstborn lovechild. :monkey2

Aw poor wittle Teemu is just butt hurt we took a dump on his firstborn lovechild. :monkey2

I really could care less what any of you think ;).....how many times have you dunked your turdfoot into the toilet bowl?? and are you done hate trolling on the thread yet???

It's ok Teemu you can have all the in-hand love you want with your Destro fetish doll because it's the last Sideshow Joe figure you are ever going to get. :pfft:

Holy smokes y'all are really mean to each other. Why can't one discuss the likes and dislikes of something in a civil and non-mudslinging way?

Back