1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to order Destro the other day. He hasn't arrived yet but I'm excited to see him in-hand. I personally like the new look of the figure when he is wearing the jacket. If I like Destro as much as I think I will, then I will probably buy Storm Shadow V2 somewhere down the line too. To me Destro and Storm Shadow look like the best of the line, followed by Cobra Commander.

No Baroness? Bludd and Zartan are both worth having as well.

Has anyone tried using Destro's hands for Bludd? I know it's off topic, but I always wondered why Sideshow didn't do posed/sculpted hands for Bludd's mechanical arm. To me, it would have really benefitted the figure. It certainly would've made it easier for him to hold his massive rocket gun and would have made the little pins on the grip unnecessary.

Anyhow, if anyone has any replacement suggestions for the mech hand I'd be interested to hear it.

not destro's hands..but i gave bludd some of cobra commanders hands..much better....lol..i want to give destro new hands as well....will wait and see what i can find once i get my new body...

So you used the Commanders hands for both of Bludd's arms? I guess I was thinking there might be a sculpted mechanical hand out there that would work with Bludd.

Anyhow, I'll have to try the swap out when I get home... unless you have pictures to post. Regardless, thanks for the suggestion.

So you used the Commanders hands for both of Bludd's arms? I guess I was thinking there might be a sculpted mechanical hand out there that would work with Bludd.

Anyhow, I'll have to try the swap out when I get home... unless you have pictures to post. Regardless, thanks for the suggestion.

last page..i didnt like the mech hand...so i swapped them both out with gloved hands...i like the look a lot better..
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...snake-eyes-ninjas-oh-my&p=6874557#post6874557

No Baroness? Bludd and Zartan are both worth having as well.

Actually I've been looking at pictures of Baroness now too. I think I will either get Baroness or Storm Shadow, but it is a tough choice. Both look pretty good to me. I like Storm Shadow's accessories a lot, but the Baroness figure itself looks pretty nice too and would go well with Destro. Then again I may decide to get something completely different and go with Harley Quinn to go with my Joker figure, lol.

After getting Destro in-hand I'm digging the figure more than I thought I would. Never really had a major problem with the changes SS made but initially only wanted him to go with Baroness. I like the options with the HS and clothing but really wish SS would have added more hands.

e6eduna3.jpg

9etype6a.jpg

uqudena6.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_0272.jpg

finished. what i can't smooth out will be sanded. Ill mold it and cast it in black resin. When he is chromed you'll see the resemblance of destro

Got this guy today and he is really cool. He can't be judged by pictures as in hand he is a totally different figure. One of SSC's best. Only issue is my box was busted to hell and one of the rockets was broken off the gauntlet right out of the box. Nothing a little glue can't fix. ...and Dat Key!

Back