1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destro finally arrived today and I agree he's much better in person.

u7y8yhyd.jpg

I'm going to do some body swapping this weekend, get him a black shirt and see how that looks.

Oh and silver hands...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I got mine today.

The body is tall with very large arms, the legs and torso need to be bigger, in my opinion. overall he is a good figure. im gonna go ahead and add some more bulk to him somehow with out buying another body.

Here are some pics

SAM_0940_zps79b24d60.jpg

SAM_0926_zps1efac65e.jpg

SAM_0939_zpsf649ebdf.jpg

SAM_0941_zps0bd618f5.jpg

SAM_0929_zps80798c4b.jpg

SAM_0925_zpsdd802e9c.jpg

SAM_0937_zps1da89273.jpg

Might wanna just go ahead and buy the Classic Cobra Commander. It is the one to own.

...saying that I have 2 of the V1 CC (reg displayed and EX mint still sealed)

I'm a little biased, but I have to say that although there are some on this forum who would suggest that if people like.this figure it's because they have no imagination, or have no taste, or accept crappy figures. I'd argue that people who don't like this figure have never seen it in-hand.

I have no idea why other people like this figure. I only know why I don't like it. I have never seen it in hand, and I don't intend to. The aspects that I do not like will not change if I see it for myself.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't have to have seen it in-hand to know that this figure looks like utter dog**** but I suppose that's just because I have much better taste and imagination than those who feel they must rationalize their purchases to everyone else once they have theirs in-hand :pfft:

No. I really like it. I'm not so poor to have to justify a bad purchase. I'd just call it a bad purchase. I don't think you have better taste than everyone who likes it, just different taste. But enjoy the awesome Hot Toys figures that will melt away to nothing within 10 years. Selling off all my HT because they are nothing but beautiful expensive crap. If you don't like Destro, why troll the thread?

Back