1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2014 is half over, and they shipped out 3 this year. So everyone was expecting more this year?

well yeah since destro was revealed last october of 2013 ;)

figure releases don't count towards figure reveals...plus it takes 7-8 months from reveal/pre-order to actual in hand

Can you explain why you say "hopefully something in 2015?" Why are you hoping? How can you not know? Can you elaborate on why there wouldn't be any figures in 2015 if you want there to be?

I don't work directly in development and as such what I am privy to is minimal and what I can share is minimal. What I do share is info I'm able to. As for 2015...I say 'hope' because I do hope there will be some unviels...why I wouldn't know for sure is because I do not know 2015 plans right now.

SideshowAlex

I don't work directly in development and as such what I am privy to is minimal and what I can share is minimal. What I do share is info I'm able to. As for 2015...I say 'hope' because I do hope there will be some unviels...why I wouldn't know for sure is because I do not know 2015 plans right now.

SideshowAlex

just curious,why doesn't Sideshow communicate with their customers anymore? Matt Bischoff used to go on GI Joe Podcasts to talk plans and possible upcoming figures.Then after Destro's pre-order it's been silent up until now.I noticed customers asking about GI Joe on Facebook and Twitter going completely ignored too.
Thankfully you gave us an answer as to what is going on currently with the Sideshow's plans

just curious,why doesn't Sideshow communicate with their customers anymore? Matt Bischoff used to go on GI Joe Podcasts to talk plans and possible upcoming figures.Then after Destro's pre-order it's been silent up until now.I noticed customers asking about GI Joe on Facebook and Twitter going completely ignored too.
Thankfully you gave us an answer as to what is going on currently with the Sideshow's plans

When development is able to share they will but the last many months have them all very busy and looks to be that way for the foreseeable future. When they are able to join in on podcasts and such they will. As for getting answers to certain questions on Facebook...that is not always possible as folks are asking questions to folks that don't have answers for future products.

-SideshowAlex

When development is able to share they will but the last many months have them all very busy and looks to be that way for the foreseeable future. When they are able to join in on podcasts and such they will. As for getting answers to certain questions on Facebook...that is not always possible as folks are asking questions to folks that don't have answers for future products.

-SideshowAlex

So why don't the people WITH the answers chime in?

Don't you want your customers to be excited about a line to keep interest going?

Don't you want your customers to be excited about a line to keep interest going?

If I owned Sideshow personally I wouldn't let anyone know, mainly due to the rampant trolling and passive aggressive crap allowed to be posted here.

Simply...speaking of new and non-announced product is not allowed until it's approved/announced. To spill all kinds of future product plans would have terrible ramifications. What is shared is what is able to be shared.

-SideshowAlex

Simply...speaking of new and non-announced product is not allowed until it's approved/announced. To spill all kinds of future product plans would have terrible ramifications. What is shared is what is able to be shared.

-SideshowAlex

That's a good policy, you can go into multiple threads, and I'm sure you have and seen people lament the same proto pics from HT that have never been released over and over again thread after thread. I'm all for great communication, but glad you guys don't go hog wild and show us stuff we'll never actually get.

Back