1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL right after i bought my arm bands, necklace, and laser pistol they were sold out in less than 2 hours at Toy anxiety
has anyone tride putting there heads on a muscle body to see if it would go yet?

Simply...speaking of new and non-announced product is not allowed until it's approved/announced. To spill all kinds of future product plans would have terrible ramifications. What is shared is what is able to be shared.

Thanks for sharing Alex, it's much appreciated. I do like it when you guys announce products way in advance though. Like the Winter Soldier Cap and Bucky PF announcements before there was even concept art available. Since I know that you've got those two guys lined up, and that it sounds like they might be posed in fighting stances against each other, that helps me to set aside funds for YOU GUYS well in advance that might have otherwise gone to Gentle Giant.

So I messed around a little with Destro and I'm not quite as disappointed in him. If I can sell off the "normal" headsculpt and both jackets (big IF) then I will not feel quite so disappointed. I do love the accessories. They're pretty sweet!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402821149.784893.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402821162.491428.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402821182.212294.jpg
He seems to be distracted by the Baroness.... but he's still the one holdin' that key.....

It is definitely bigger, but an iron mask that goes over a head WOULD be bigger, so that doesn't bother me.

It is definitely bigger, but an iron mask that goes over a head WOULD be bigger, so that doesn't bother me.

You should put him on a bigger muscle body unless you are going for the Chris Eccleston Destro.

You should put him on a bigger muscle body unless you are going for the Chris Eccleston Destro.

question- if you think the figure is such crap,why do you keep posting in here? I betcha you have your Destro already ordered and shipped.

I knew it ;) why else do you keep coming back

question- if you think the figure is such crap,why do you keep posting in here? I betcha you have your Destro already ordered and shipped.

I knew it ;) why else do you keep coming back

Actually I have the gauntlets coming from TA so I can make my own Destro the way he should be made. Why do you keep posting in here defending this POS? We know how much you love your Disastro like it's your sex doll.

Actually I have the gauntlets coming from TA so I can make my own Destro the way he should be made. Why do you keep posting in here defending this POS? We know how much you love your Disastro like it's your sex doll.

Destro is ALOT better than that piece of **** Zica Turd Foot that you covet so much in your collection ;)...Do you throw Turd Foot into the toilet to make for realistic play??

Besides,I defend the figure because it's a GREAT figure and I think many people have my back on that considering people are liking the figure more in hand (just like every other figure ;))

Last edited:
Destro is ALOT better than that piece of **** Zica Turd Foot that you covet so much in your collection ;)...Do you throw Turd Foot into the toilet to make for realistic play??

Besides,I defend the figure because it's a GREAT figure and I think many people have my back on that considering people are liking the figure more in hand (just like every other figure ;))

That because it's the last GIJoe/Cobra figure we will ever see.

At least that's in the appropriate thread...take your non-stop rants about that figure to the appropriate thread.

At least that's in the appropriate thread...take your non-stop rants about that figure to the appropriate thread.

:rolleyes2 just making noticable comparisons....he insults me constantly and brings my name into it like the few here do,so I let him know what I think of his crappy tastes too ;) :wave

Back