1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should put him on a bigger muscle body unless you are going for the Chris Eccleston Destro.

I'd be interested in trying that.... I've never actually done a full body swap.... Just hate the idea of spending $75 for something I'll never really see... Unless someone can suggest a decent $30ish muscle body that would work with the neck, foot and wrist pegs?

Really sad to me that there aren't more pics showing this new figure in this thread.

Has the Joe thread always been like this?

Really sad to me that there aren't more pics showing this new figure in this thread.

Has the Joe thread always been like this?

Not that I can recall. I'm waiting for the thread to go back to a destro thread so that I can post pics and info. Let me know when that happens.

I found a pretty good use for the Destro overcoat-

Before:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402893144.008239.jpg

After:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402893157.996787.jpg

Then:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402893169.845879.jpg

Now:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402893191.913502.jpg

that coat still looks like crap a pretty female figure isn't going to change that, and velvet really as a jumpsuit not a good choice in fabric that fabric makes her look kinda fat

More Destro in hand photos please, I ordered my Friday and have to wait for processing and shipping still. I was all loaded up at TA with loose parts and it was 50$ short of the full figure price so I bought him from SSC and used the 20$ off summertime code.

Love the key shot lawless! :duff

Who is the blonde chick supposed to be, Law?

"The Commander's Tail".

Codename: Rattler.

Seriously, no idea. I just always figured CC would have some chick around... guys in power always do.

And yeah, she's from long before there was a Baroness figure on the horizon, so she kinda filled that role too.

No chastity belt though, just a double gunbelt harness next to her boobs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402951539.458957.jpg

Just got mine. The vest wasn't included. Sent Sideshow CS an email already.

Just outta curiosity, where/how is the vest packaged with the figure?

My GTA III figure was similarly missing the orange jumpsuit. Since that was purchased through Rockstar Warehouse Sideshow couldn't help me and I had to send the whole thing back for a replacement. I'm hoping they just ship me the vest this time.

Got mine and I think he's pretty awesome. Much better in person than in pictures

Can't wait for someone to cosplay chastity belt with key baroness haha

Back