1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that looks right is the necklace.

Srsly, that sculpt is terrible. Looks nothing like Destro. It's closer to Tin Man.

And the body. They waited this long to make Destro when he could have used one they already had?

Fleece jacket? He wears a jumpsuit. Stretch Jedi Lukes on it and call it day. Could not look any worse.

Ski? Mando? Time to start work on a Masked Weapons Dealer.

:exactly::lecture:lecture:lecture Boy you said it. Another Sideshow Fail. First helmeted Cobra Commander now Destro too. That's two strikes in a row.

I actually like it,its different,but COOL....he still has his ARAH elements and who knows if his black shirt is removable to expose the chest, along with the Robe closing up to get a similiar the Vintage look.I notice he has elements from the GI Joe Hall of Fame 12" figure we got in the early 90's

Still ordering 2 because its Destro...

Time for another Kaustik muscle body swap. :lol

I'd imagine Evil Face and King will pretty Destro up and making him close as Vintage as possible..

it certainly looks possible

it seems like this Destro has a combination of everything mixed from ARAH to Rise of Cobra...I hope he comes with openable briefcase with lots of GUNS

I actually like it,its different,but COOL....I notice he has elements from the GI Joe Hall of Fame 12" figure we got in the early 90's

"Good point teemu! That's totally awesome that SSC's one and only Destro is reminiscent of the 90's Hall of Fame figure," said absolutely no one.

;)

destro_1_by_ASCHELL.jpg

Preview-Destro05.jpg
[/QUOTE]

wtf-is-this-russians.jpg

"Good point teemu! That's totally awesome that SSC's one and only Destro is reminiscent of the 90's Hall of Fame figure," said absolutely no one.

;)

I think this figure looks pretty good...its a contemporary look to his character...I am sure if you guys need his sexy chest exposed,you can easily pull his shirt off

I think this figure looks pretty good...its a contemporary look to his character...I am sure if you guys need his sexy chest exposed,you can easily pull his shirt off

That still won't help with the poo headsculpt (sans chrome at that), crappy jacket, cop-out "jewel" and its other isssues.

I'm not saying you guys don't have valid points BUT, shouldn't we wait until the full reveal is here before this thing gets bashed to kingdom come? You guys sound like a bunch of newbs who haven't been though this song and dance before

Proto pics > Panic > bashing > in hand pics > "I like it!"

Okay fine. How about "Everything about the preview looks stupid but hopefully the full reveal will be a totally different figure." Happy now? ;)

Well, unless certain things we can clearly see in this photo (head, coat, etc) are significantly or magically different (or in comes with alternate versions) I'm safe in being prepared for disappointment.

:clap Well, played SSC, well played...

Designing the Destro head so that they can re-use it in their DC line...

SupermanManofSteel13.jpg

Ok, seriously, wtf?

How hard is it going to be to fill in the plate cracks and rechrome him?

I'm not saying you guys don't have valid points BUT, shouldn't we wait until the full reveal is here before this thing gets bashed to kingdom come? You guys sound like a bunch of newbs who haven't been though this song and dance before

Proto pics > Panic > bashing > in hand pics > "I like it!"

Are you serious? These aren't people saying "OMG his elbows are too pointy". Its a discussion, if you didn't want to see people discussing the first pic, maybe you should have waited to click the thread until after he ships.....

OR....

are you really surprised that people would react to such a piss poor looking Destro that has been highly anticipated for so long?

Really?

Back