1/6 Snowtrooper "soon"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news. I would love to see an AT-AT Driver sooner than later as well, but that would be a lot for SS to tackle at the same time. I'm sure that will be down the road a ways.

This is great news. I would love to see an AT-AT Driver sooner than later as well, but that would be a lot for SS to tackle at the same time. I'm sure that will be down the road a ways.

I'd say that all depends on whether or not it was started last year in anticipation of the ESB 30th. :naughty

I'd say that all depends on whether or not it was started last year in anticipation of the ESB 30th. :naughty

True. Here's to hoping they've had quite a bit in development with this in mind. As this is my favorite of the movies I'll be very anxious to hear what they have up their sleeve in the coming months.

snow trooper with cannon
Imperial_Snowtroopers.jpg

or 1/2 fail.........:lol

I think he'd have to be on a body. With how thin some aspects are of his physique, there'd be too much warping if it was roto'd.

I would think, but he'd also be a one use body, unless they do the Jedi from the orginal Clone Wars series Season 3.

Since it mentioned things coming from the Cantina, I figure if they do Ponda Baba, which they should if they do Hammerhead, the Ex. would probably be the severed arm.

I would think, but he'd also be a one use body, unless they do the Jedi from the orginal Clone Wars series Season 3.

Since it mentioned things coming from the Cantina, I figure if they do Ponda Baba, which they should if they do Hammerhead, the Ex. would probably be the severed arm.

Not really. They can utilize most of the armored body for him. The Hammerhead from the films didn't wear the blue one-piece bathing suit that the figure did. They'll need unique head, forearms, hands and feet and that's it. The legs can simply be rubber pants ala CFTBL or Jason VII. Plus, it's a shoe-in for a potential Roron Corobb if he makes a peek-a-boo in the animated series.

The hammerhead characters in the films wore costumes so existing bodies can work with new lower legs and forearms.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see an ESB Vader flanked by two Snowtroopers at SDCC 2010.

I think we'll see snowtroopers before SDCC. Toyfair is a good bet. I think ESB Vader would look best flanked by BOBA FETT at SDCC -- now that the Emperor is shot, Boba seems like the biggest surprise they could have. But no doubt they'll have snowtroopers on display as well.

Before SDCC, I'm hoping for Snowtroopers, Tarkin, Greedo and Dooku. That's a lot to hope for I know. Maybe not realistic.

I think we'll see snowtroopers before SDCC. Toyfair is a good bet. I think ESB Vader would look best flanked by BOBA FETT at SDCC -- now that the Emperor is shot, Boba seems like the biggest surprise they could have. But no doubt they'll have snowtroopers on display as well.

Before SDCC, I'm hoping for Snowtroopers, Tarkin, Greedo and Dooku. That's a lot to hope for I know. Maybe not realistic.

At the rate they should be pumping out the SW figures, I don't think that's too unrealistic for 2010. It's only 6 (including Boba and Vader) and leaves a large chunk of the rest to be the ho-hums.

I think we'll see snowtroopers before SDCC. Toyfair is a good bet. I think ESB Vader would look best flanked by BOBA FETT at SDCC -- now that the Emperor is shot, Boba seems like the biggest surprise they could have.

They did say that they have "even bigger" environments planned than the ones already released. Carbon freezing chamber perhaps?

Back