1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta make up for crap baseball and football teams somehow. Plus we're getting the Lucas Museum!

fascinating how fast some people in the us get trades from asia .. here in germany and i think also the rest of europe .. u have to wait between 3 and 4 weeks, minimum ..

pls tell us, when it arrives :)

fascinating how fast some people in the us get trades from asia .. here in germany and i think also the rest of europe .. u have to wait between 3 and 4 weeks, minimum

Here it really depends n the shipper and the method of shipping. A few weeks ago I ordered some supplies from two companies in China. Both shipped the same day. I had one delivery the next week (6 or 7 business days) and the second delivery is still not here after 3.5 weeks.

And sometimes there's just unexplained random stuff that happens with mail that stays on the continent. 1 package from the US in 4 days and another takes 2 weeks.

Showed up, mint and fresh and awesome. Even the box was super mint.

Congrats. I've always considered myself more of an Episode IV fan and while I love all the troopers, thought the ANH stormies were my favourites (custom Marmits) ... But I have to say this piece is as good if not better. Looks so much better in-hand. Gonna look great next to the Probe Droid.

Mine went from Shanghai to New York in the blink of an eye. I'm in Maryland so it shouldn't be too much longer.

If you guys could have the E-Web OR the Probot which would it be? Only one.

Mine went from Shanghai to New York in the blink of an eye. I'm in Maryland so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Probot. Don't even need to think about it; no comparison. That's in fact what I did.

As good as the Probot looks, the E-Web is a nice piece of dio to enhance snowtroopers awesomeness... even though i'd only recommend the E-Web if you own at least 2 troopers.

Love my E-Web and it's really great in-hand, but IMO it can't compete with the iconic awesomeness that is the Probot. Probot every day of the week and twice on Sundays! :p

Hi, just signed up here having just got into buying Sideshow after many decades of Hasbro purchases.

I have purchased a few in the last few months and have just ordered a Snowtrooper after reading the positive feedback from the ebay seller from China.
This is one I really wanted so I cannot wait foer him to arrive :)

Only bought Clone commanders (Bly, Bacara, Neyo, Ganch and Wolffe) and a Hammerhead (who came with 2 closed hands and no trigger finger one sadly) so far.

They are all great figures.

Hi, just signed up here having just got into buying Sideshow after many decades of Hasbro purchases.

I have purchased a few in the last few months and have just ordered a Snowtrooper after reading the positive feedback from the ebay seller from China.
This is one I really wanted so I cannot wait foer him to arrive :)

Only bought Clone commanders (Bly, Bacara, Neyo, Ganch and Wolffe) and a Hammerhead (who came with 2 closed hands and no trigger finger one sadly) so far.

They are all great figures.
welcome to the club of collecting 1/6. sorry you were collecting hasblow junk. sorry I haven`t collected any thing from Hasbro since 05 episode III then sold off it all

welcome to the club of collecting 1/6. sorry you were collecting hasblow junk. sorry I haven`t collected any thing from Hasbro since 05 episode III then sold off it all

Hasbro's Legacy and the Vintage Collection were really good tbf, but they have started cost cutting on everything and trying to push the 6inch stuff, hense my jump to the big boys league :)

Glad to see i'm not the only one who shifted interest, especially since Hasbro's latest attempt to push us toward a new scale. Welcome to the 1/6 club. Good days ahead with Hot Toys joining SSC on the playground.

Glad to see i'm not the only one who shifted interest, especially since Hasbro's latest attempt to push us toward a new scale. Welcome to the 1/6 club. Good days ahead with Hot Toys joining SSC on the playground.

yes they are. I have always loved the 1/6 stuff even the hasbro stuff at the time

I was thinking, I always like to display the troops with a Vader. So ideally later I'd want to buy two OT stormtroopers and put them with Vader. I would also like to buy two tie pilots and have them displayed with Vader. Two Snowtroopers with Vader would look pretty sweet as well. Basically in total I'll need at least three Vaders......arrghhhh! The madness!!!!!!

Back