1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow to say it's huge is an understatement

1203864_o.gif

Didn't get to take any outdoor pics last year with this figure, snow was gone when he came. I went out this morning to take some pics. Was only out for 10 minutes due to the Hoth like 8 degrees/feels like -14 degrees with wind chill temps . Wish I could have stayed out longer to take better pics, oh well, maybe next time.

Snowtrooper_Jan2014 001 (1024x768).jpg
Snowtrooper_Jan2014 009 (1024x768).jpg
Snowtrooper_Jan2014 010 (1024x768).jpg
Snowtrooper_Jan2014 013 (1024x768).jpg
Snowtrooper_Jan2014 014 (1024x768).jpg
Snowtrooper_Jan2014 015 (1024x768).jpg
Snowtrooper_Jan2014 016 (1024x768).jpg

Great pics.

He needs some skis, or at least a pair of snow shoes. Waist deep they would have been decimated by rebel canon fire. ;)

It's so damn cold here (-15-20c) that despite the abundance of snow, I can't bring myself to try and pose my trooper outside, let alone then photograph him.

Finally, a snowtrooper in the snow!

:clap

Thanks Wor-Gar

Great pics.

Thanks.

He needs some skis, or at least a pair of snow shoes. Waist deep they would have been decimated by rebel canon fire. ;)

To hell with him, I needed some snow shoes. :lol

It's so damn cold here (-15-20c) that despite the abundance of snow, I can't bring myself to try and pose my trooper outside, let alone then photograph him.

Well, your smarter than me. While it was a lot of fun while I could stand it, it was really frustrating to have to go inside. :gah:

Didn't get to take any outdoor pics last year with this figure, snow was gone when he came. I went out this morning to take some pics. Was only out for 10 minutes due to the Hoth like 8 degrees/feels like -14 degrees with wind chill temps . Wish I could have stayed out longer to take better pics, oh well, maybe next time.

Cool pics man!! I had a blast shooting my Snowtroopers in the snow last year, it was like being 8 years old again!! Good stuff!! :)

Cool pics man!! I had a blast shooting my Snowtroopers in the snow last year, it was like being 8 years old again!! Good stuff!! :)

Thanks. I remember seeing yours and others' great outdoor pics. The Snowtrooper looked so realistic I had to get one. I'm on the lookout for another one actually.

Great pics. The outdoor shots posted early last year from Chaka, King Darkness and others are part of what made me break down and order a couple Snowtroopers for myself. Actually have one on Waitlist, now, too... Decided 3 would be perfect. :p

Great pics. The outdoor shots posted early last year from Chaka, King Darkness and others are part of what made me break down and order a couple Snowtroopers for myself. Actually have one on Waitlist, now, too... Decided 3 would be perfect. :p

Replied to your PM mate.
I think shipping maybe too high for you.

I wish it would snow here again. I didnt have my E-Web last year, would love to set up some outdoor snow shots with it.

Knowing the weather here in Kansas, Im sure it will snow two or three more times. :)

Back