1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen the Snowtrooper's gloves for sale loose recently? I'm looking for 2-4 of them for a custom skier figure I'm putting together.

$25 is for premium membership which entitles you to sales posts. Without premium membership, all sales posts in any forum or any thread are actually forbidden. You might want to delete the post you just made or run the risk of getting warned/penalized by a moderator.

$25 is for premium membership which entitles you to sales posts. Without premium membership, all sales posts in any forum or any thread are actually forbidden. You might want to delete the post you just made or run the risk of getting warned/penalized by a moderator.

thanks bro.
Miguel

been looking for another snow trooper. If anyone has one FS PM me. Ebay prices are a joke right now. This guy has dried up pretty good.

Finally scored a 2nd one off ebay. I regret not buying them from SS now. Cost me a little over $75 extra between the two than if I had ordered from SS.

Why is it always the one figure you cancel that becomes extremely pricey? :dunno

I let this go thinking I'd pick it up later and now he's nearing $300. For a Sideshow figure. Who'd have thought?

Hoping for Snowtrooper v2.

I have a 3-pack case of them, best trooper execution by far in my opinion, outside the squinty eyes SS nailed this figure. Ordering the e-web canon soon so I can set them up all proper.

With all of the Hoth figures set to release, these will go up in price even more most likely. One of the few figures that only one will not do.:lol

6C266F7B-E3D3-4C39-A6F8-9138B719EFBC-2534-000002E00BB4E09D_zps878c26fe.jpg

I had this in my hands at the store last year, but decided to wait, boy that was dumb. Now I have to do without since the prices are too high. Oh well, I guess in another 10 years I can pick one up if they ever release him again.

With all of the Hoth figures set to release, these will go up in price even more most likely.

Maybe not in the near future . Because Sideshow still planning them to be re-released. I'm already in there "waiting list".

Maybe not in the near future . Because Sideshow still planning them to be re-released. I'm already in there "waiting list".

Interesting. Do you have a link to where sideshow states they are reissuing him? Don't think they've ever done that before.

Interesting. Do you have a link to where sideshow states they are reissuing him? Don't think they've ever done that before.

They are making more Boba Fetts, if it is a reissue or just to fill the predetermined edition size is anybody's guess, but they are making more.

Re issuing more Snowtroopers would defiantly sell the other Hoth pieces. I could have a Cowboys and Indians type display of a shoot out between Han/Luke in Tauntauns and the Snowtroopers!

I just need one. Whether is happens or not, it would make sense for SS to re-release him with all the new Hoth stuff. But I'm not holding my breath.

Back