1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossing fingers for another batch. I do have one already but need a second to man the E-Web.

attachment.php

Glad I got my set....before the price increase.....before the dark times.....

great dio! You need a 3rd one directing the lazer blast!

I have one, but if they do another run and I have the money, I'll get a second one. Heck, they can reissue the Deluxe Sandtrooper too if they want.

Interesting. Do you have a link to where sideshow states they are reissuing him? Don't think they've ever done that before.

If you purchased directly from Sideshow. You are entitled for bonus points. Sideshow will email the monthly bonus report to there customer. And that email list the items you can spend the bonus points on. And the Snowtrooper is one of them.

If you purchased directly from Sideshow. You are entitled for bonus points. Sideshow will email the monthly bonus report to there customer. And that email list the items you can spend the bonus points on. And the Snowtrooper is one of them.

Yeah...what I thought. It's a wait list item. They aren't going to make more of them. Think you might be getting confused.

Glad I got 2 of them when they went up. Had a feeling they were going to be hard to find.

attachment.php

Glad I got my set....before the price increase.....before the dark times.....
That dio is fantastic, Dutchman. Nicely done!

great dio! You need a 3rd one directing the lazer blast!
Feeling pretty lucky that I managed to get two and the E-Web (can't believe I passed on the chance to get a third -- exclusive, no less -- that was being offered on Rebelscum for $150.00...). All the same, I think two Snowtroopers, an E-Web and an eventual Snowtrooper Commander would make a perfect set.

If logic dictates any of Sideshows various moves (and I'm not entirely sure it does) for selling figures and earn easy money they should do a re-release of this figure early next year. By then a lot of people will have the Hans and the Lukes and the Probe droids in hand and what do they need next?

And those of us who already have one or more will probably consider getting another one as well, I know I would like at least a third but I almost didn't even get my second one. I ordered it at the end of last year and it took the dealer a couple of months to locate one.

With more than a 9 month lead from preorder to in-hand, Sideshow needs to tighten that window up a bit or get preorders to coincide better with figures that are displayed together. If preorder goes up for Snowtrooper #2 when Luke/Han is being shipped, they will get a lot of preorders and alot of cancelations nine months later when the mood has faded in favor of something new.

If they truly plan on another Snowtrooper -- or anything else Hoth, like a Rebel Trooper or Hoth Leia -- best to get those orders in NOW so they can be in-hand within a reasonable window of time in conjunction with complimentary figures for collectors.

Seems like the Snowtrooper re-issue is not gonna happen. In my Sideshow account, the Snowtrooper shows this item is "Cancelled".

Seems like the Snowtrooper re-issue is not gonna happen. In my Sideshow account, the Snowtrooper shows this item is "Cancelled".

I foresee this one getting a "Deluxe" version in the near future given their love of Trooper repaints and "Deluxe" re-issues, possibly with the option to make a Snowtrooper Commander.

Yep, I kind of regret not buying a second Snowtrooper, but honestly didn't like the fact that they face mask would look the same on all of them due to it being sculpted. If Sideshow had gone with a fabric mask I would have definitely picked up a second one.

Back