1/6 Sideshow Santa Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally place an order for this Yoda. I couldn't resist anymore and got him for free with reward points!

He's really great - very well designed with the bag of toys too. You can definitely recreate the holiday card.

I am so jealous of you all that are already getting them in. I have no idea when mine will even ship. :gah:

Mine arrived today. I was all excited as I ordered him right away and it took so long for him to come. Anyways It was at my mom's house and I was excited to show her Santa Yoda. the box was sealed completely with Sideshow tape and I cut it open. Pulled out the package inside and then I opened it. She went oooh is that what it is when she seen the card art on top. So then I lifted out the card and then the other piece of dark grey foam. Then what to my wondering eye should appear? NOTHING!. There was no Yoda inside! UGH! I called Sideshow but I get the impression that they may not believe me. They said some one must have tampered with it in shipping. But the box was in perfect condition with the sideshow tape intact as I cut it open. I am really annoyed and kind of mad. They are going to get back to me. When? Not sure. Has anything like this ever happened to any of you? Also not sure but there was no packing slip included and I can not remember if we normally get them in the shipping boxes. My mom brought up an interesting point that maybe who ever packed it stole the Yoda and made sure there was no packing slip so they could not trace it back.

My Santa Yoda is due today and looking forward to getting him. But after reading your post darthmadonna, I think I will take lots of pix of the box before opening it, makes me wish I had a vid camera to record from the moment the UPS driver shows up thru the opening of the box process.

Mine arrived today. I was all excited as I ordered him right away and it took so long for him to come. Anyways It was at my mom's house and I was excited to show her Santa Yoda. the box was sealed completely with Sideshow tape and I cut it open. Pulled out the package inside and then I opened it. She went oooh is that what it is when she seen the card art on top. So then I lifted out the card and then the other piece of dark grey foam. Then what to my wondering eye should appear? NOTHING!. There was no Yoda inside! UGH! I called Sideshow but I get the impression that they may not believe me. They said some one must have tampered with it in shipping. But the box was in perfect condition with the sideshow tape intact as I cut it open. I am really annoyed and kind of mad. They are going to get back to me. When? Not sure. Has anything like this ever happened to any of you? Also not sure but there was no packing slip included and I can not remember if we normally get them in the shipping boxes. My mom brought up an interesting point that maybe who ever packed it stole the Yoda and made sure there was no packing slip so they could not trace it back.

My Santa Yoda is due today and looking forward to getting him. But after reading your post darthmadonna, I think I will take lots of pix of the box before opening it, makes me wish I had a vid camera to record from the moment the UPS driver shows up thru the opening of the box process.

I have never heard of this happening. A first for sure.

And no, a packing slip does not come with your collectibles. Trust me Astro, if this is indeed true, you still have nothing to worry about. Your Yoda will be in that box.

I have never heard of this happening. A first for sure.

And no, a packing slip does not come with your collectibles.

Thanks I could not remember if they had a packing slip

if this is indeed true, you still have nothing to worry about. Your Yoda will be in that box.

Not Sure what you meant. I can assure you it is "indeed true" and a comment like that really upsets me as that is exactly what I was afraid of. I did not get any Yoda! I paid damn near 80 dollars for nothing but to be made to feel like I was some kind of scammer. :(

As for SS they were helpful and I have never had any problems with the customer service. I am just still waiting for their answer back and instructions on what to do...

Thanks I could not remember if they had a packing slip

Not Sure what you meant. I can assure you it is "indeed true" and a comment like that really upsets me as that is exactly what I was afraid of. I did not get any Yoda! I paid damn near 80 dollars for nothing but to be made to feel like I was some kind of scammer. :(

As for SS they were helpful and I have never had any problems with the customer service. I am just still waiting for their answer back and instructions on what to do...

I think she meant that Sideshow will get a Yoda for that box if you have informed them that it was missing.

quick question for those of you that have this in hand....

besides the two loose toys that are separate are the rest of the toys in the bag individual or is it a one formed piece to look like several toys at the top of the bag? just curious really.

Did you get one?

Barryoooooooooooo :wave

I love the packaging that Yoda came it! :rock

Here's a quick pic I took with my phone...

2011-11-30063933.jpg
:yess:

Back